Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Grimm

Discussion in 'Horror TV Shows' started by skaaaa, Oct 11, 2012.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

No. RL issues have me behind with everything but hopefully I can catch up tomorrow.

2. purriwinkle

I'm totally caught up but won't reveal anything about last week's epi until tonight's finale is over since the two are connected...and then under spoiler tags.

While I got a bit behind, I think I can safely say that the meat of the episodes up until last week focused on skull guy and everyone's efforts to find out what or who he is. Renard's Russian contact says he's someone from legend that supposedly is looking for a child bride. Of course, everyone vows to protect Diana.

Eve has promised that she won't do anything foolish on her own but her research using Adelind's mother's grimores has revealed that blood magic must be used to open up that mirror portal and, of course, she wants to get in there and kill skull guy before he can do any real damage.

She ends up going through the mirror on her own, big surprise, but Nick uses that stick of his to open the portal and follow her through. The stick doesn't go through with him. They find themselves in "another place" where the Wessen don't change and they hunt the few humans that are there. Nick and Eve find skull guy and they start to do battle with him.......

To be continued after tonight's episode....

3. purriwinkle

Well, we've reached the end and while I didn't think I was going to be happy with the way it concluded, I eventually was satisfied....

4. purriwinkle

Continuing on.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Well-Known Member

So sad this series has ended....

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I've finally caught up now. Loved the finale, but sad it's over :(