Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan Vs Rick

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by KeefTalks, Apr 7, 2017.

1. KeefTalks

KeefTalks New Member

My Apologies if anyone has already asked this but what I was thinking was that during season 7 Rick and the gang had the agreement to get "Lots" of guns for the Scavengers so that they would back them in there fight against the Saviours ... but now the Scavengers and Saviours are now on the same side doesn't that mean if there was a war then surely they would destroy Alexandria, Hilltop, The Kingdom And OceanSide because they are too heavily armed up and for crying out loud they have a Bazooka ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

What were the guns that Maggie, Ezekiel, Carol and them had? And all the dead Saviors and Garbage people I'm sure left guns around... but yeah I still think they'd be outnumbered... they didn't give the guns they got from the women group to the garbage pickers right? Just the ones Rick/Michonne got at the carnival

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

I was wondering, too.
    Didn't Jadis tell Rick that they wanted more guns and wasn't that the reason why Rick searched for more?
    I thought he gave a lot of the Oceanside guns to the Scavengers and I'd really like to know where the Kingdom and Hilltop got their guns all of a sudden.
    Did I miss something?

@KeefTalks it remains to be seen whether or not the Scavengers join the war against the other communities.
    And there are only so much rockets for the bazooka.
    However, yes, the war will cause great havoc, I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KeefTalks

KeefTalks New Member

But also @HonestAbe if I remember rightly enough didn't Negan and the Saviours in the 2nd or 3rd episode when they first came to Alexandria take all the guns from the armoury because Carl decided to go Rambo and fire his pistol off and told the Saviours to leave before they would have to kill them which intake Negan said they can't be trusted with weapons ? And that armoury was stacked up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Rick shared some of Oceansides guns with Hilltop, being that he left Judith with Maggie to keep her safe. And the Kingdom already had guns. When Negan came he mentioned the guns that Rick got, that he knew about those too, so I take it to mean the ones from Oceanside. I think there were enough guns from there to give some to Jadis and arm AZ, and some to Hilltop.

6. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Yeah they took all the original guns so they have a shitload... I'm still unsure about the ones they got from Oceanside, and where The Kingdom/Hilltop got theirs... maybe they were allowed to keep some weapons prior to the start of the war because they never acted out like Carl did... Alexandria had their weapons until Negan decided to take them after Carl's outburst

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deicide

Deicide New Member

I had to reply to this lol, but the guns from Oceanside I believe 3 of them were left at Hilltop. As for kingdom they had plenty of guns and the guns they took from Oceanside was guns Alexandria was going to use and still have. They didn't give those ones away. Now they have even more from the dead Saviors and garbage junkies. As for the numbers I believe it will even out a bit once some of the women at Oceanside get their act together and join the fight. I think it will be quite interesting next season cant wait!

8. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

Speaking of which, I wonder why the Saviors let the Kingdom keep their guns.