Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking Dead Wrapping Paper

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by NopeNope, Jun 11, 2017.

1. NopeNope

NopeNope New Member

Hello Everyone,

I got my friend a birthday gift and I'm wanting to wrap it in walking dead wrapping paper, but I can't find any anywhere. Do anyone here know where I can get some. I've searched in google and all I can get is a Amazon page for a gift bag and I really don't want a bag.

Thanks in advance.

2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

You could use white paper with drawn on blood drops.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Just to snowball off of Taeyeon's idea, you could also put some hot dogs, raw chicken, ketchup, etc. in a food processor and blend it a little...but not too much because you want to make sure it's still chunky and sort of fleshy looking. After you wrap your gift in plain white wrapping paper, just plop your mixture onto the top of it (in lieu of a bow) and present it to them proudly.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Solution:

Craft store: buy mod podge and sponge brush

put present in box and then wrap said box in brown craft paper or white craft paper

Go to nearest comic book store and buy an issue of the graphic novel. Preferably one with your friends favorite story line. Using and X-acto knife remove each page from the book.

Randomly and in different directions and angles, mod podge the pages of the comic book all over the box that you wrapped in either brown or white paper. You can overlap the pages so that no area of the plain paper is seen OR you could leave some of the plain paper visible and then expound on @Taeyeon'sBF idea and actually splash some red paint on the visible areas for a bit of color.

And voila' you have Walking Dead wrapping paper

• Winner Winner x 2