Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tony Davis, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Alright I gatta see it.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I didn't like it. *ducks*

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

What didn't you care for?

4. PepperAnn

Sigh. I am making things wide open for you all to make fun of me. :p

Unless I just didn't know where Wonder Woman's origins were....I didn't get the whole Greek mythology angle. And she was never hiding in plain sight like she did in the TV show. And she didn't twirl. LMAO I am kidding on that part.

Meh, it just wasn't what I expected at all. But I also am not big on DC or Marvel movies either.

*slinks back into corner*

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Well, I have to admit I didn't really get into either DC or Marvel comics when I was growing up, so everything I learned about "super heroes" I learned as an adult watching movies. Therefore I take everything at face value no matter how improbable. If you can have Norse mythology with Thor, why not some Greek? lol

Seriously, I just loved seeing a woman kick butt for a change as the lead. That she's not only an Amazon but Zeus's daughter to boot is gravy. Besides anyone who isn't instantly bowed over by Chris Pine, as any character, and can make me laugh by zinging him with lines about men being necessary for procreation but not for pleasure is tops in my book.

As far as hiding in plain sight, hmmmm..... I don't know, except it looked like she had some civilian gig going at the beginning and end when she got that old photo from Bruce Wayne who is also hiding in plain sight. Who would be alive from the first world war to remember who she is anyways? Not difficult to blend in....oh, just give her some glasses...lol

6. PepperAnn

I loved the ass kicking scenes. I will say that.

Also, there was about 30 minutes left of the movie and it hit me, that woman has GOT to be Geena Davis' daughter. She looked just like her. And then I couldn't UNsee it. It's all I saw. LOL

Alas, she is not her daughter, but she very well could be.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I've seen it THREE times now! I loved it!

Loved Wonder Woman growing up :D

And the ending *cry* :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I finally saw it, on HBO--twice. I was blown away. I loved everything about it. Now I wish I had seen it on the big screen. My supposition that I lacked the ability to enjoy superhero movies was so, so, so wrong.