Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Search and Destroy

Discussion in 'Novels and Paperbacks' started by Neuropyramidal, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Jay Bonansinga

Trust me, It will be the best read you ever experienced! I have been working on it and I just want to declare.....IT'S A ****ING MASTERPIECE...It's me Jay Bonansinga at his best, doing what he does best-creating compelling fiction that the masses must read. So Pick it up and I sure as Pete bet you won't put that SOB down once, not even to drain your willy!

Thank You~Jay

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's a shame that the last two books have been so bad that I could now care less that this hot ass is even alive anymore.

4. lastcat3

Well [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] I'm looking forward to your humorous review when you get around to reading it. I completely forgot it had been released already and was just looking up Walking Dead stuff on the computer in anticipation for the show tonight and saw that it had already been released. I'll probably go pick it up this afternoon but might be awhile before I read it. In the middle of one book right now that I want to finish up and another one I want to read is coming out in November.

5. Neuropyramidal

I'm reading another book right now too, I'll read this next. ;). It will probably be several days...

6. Jay Bonansinga

The book is really really really good. Why don't you go pick up a copy!

Thank You~Jay

7. lastcat3

Sorry Lilly Caul. But this comes before you do.

[​IMG]

I don't have time for your Underground Railroads when Death Star plans are being talked about.

You will have to wait.

8. Neuropyramidal

I still haven't started this book yet either. Its been sitting on my shelf for a couple weeks now. Haven't opened it. There's been about 3 different times where I've picked it up to start it, and then something else better comes up. Like an orthodontist appointment or getting attacked by a baboon. But yes, of course...I will...eventually...read it. I always do. I'm in the middle of a snow storm right now, so maybe this weekend is a good time to start [and finish] it......I mean with the page count and line spacing its really no more than a novelette....you can't NOT start and finish it in the same weekend...

9. Jay Bonansinga

Ummm Star Wars is really good just not compared to story with everyone favorite hero Lily Caul coming home and finding all the children gone in WoodBury!

Sorry James Luceno, but Lastcat3 has dropped you and picked up Search and Destroy, A New York Times best selling novel beloved by critics and adored by fans.

Thank You~Jay

10. lastcat3

Well just finished this book up after having it for over six months. I have long since stopped taking these books seriously at all so just completely look past all the inconsistencies and everything else.

It will again be another book I will neither read nor touch ever again but I did like the story of this one a bit better than the previous two books. @Neuropyramidal did you finish it up? Want to give a funny review?

I am just glad we only have one more book to go through to find out the fate of Lilly Caul (which is the only reason to ever read these books anymore). I have a feeling Jay is going to give her a happy ride off into the sunset ending once they get back to Woodbury.

11. Neuropyramidal

I finally read it a bit ago and gave it a review on the Preacher forum lol

www.preacherforums.com