Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight Walking Dead pop Figure

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by Jay Bonansinga, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Jay Bonansinga

Ok I swear I saw this on Talking Dead. It was a little Dwight pop figure with a messed up face but I can't find it anywhere. Did I imagine this or is it real?

Thank You~Jay

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Why the hell would anyone want to own anything Dwight-related?

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I swear that I read the title of this thread as "Dwight was talking with a poopsicle"

Hooboy! I gotta stop hitting that crack pipe so much.... I'll stop tomorrow.

4. Jay Bonansinga

Why would anyone want to stop puffing on the Glass Dick? A little crack for the holidays and a kiss under the mistletoe is a Bonansinga family tradition.

Thank You~Jay

5. Jay Bonansinga

I know, I know you have passionate hatred for Dwight but I thought his pop figured was cool because it was normal on one side and the 2nd side was his acme scared face but know i'm starting to think I totally imagined that whole thing. It went a little like this.

Old Chris Harddick was showing the newest pop figure and it happened to be Dwight and he went on to talk about how much he wants a pop figure of himself and said to the Pop figure makers "I beg you to make one of me" which actually upset me because they don't even have a Jenny McCarthy Pop Figure so why would they make one of Impotent Chrissy Harddick? That fella is a hack!

Thank You~Jay

6. Nerdy Nicole

Nerdy Nicole New Member

I had a custom Dwight pop that I had made & gave to Austin at WSCNashville. Here's a pic from my Instagram.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk