Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Nick do good? (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Episode 315/316 - Things Bad Begun/Sleigh Ride' started by Morgotha, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

So Nick ended up blowing up the dam. Is it a good thing that he did so so that the evil guys can't control it and the futures of the local inhabitants, or would it have been better to LEAVE the dam in place under control of the bad guys as an irreplaceable resource?

Also, if you're Proctor John, and actually have enough vision to want to make a connected series of settlements from California to Texas and have a plan to make it happen, why would you shoot all the workers at the dam who actually know how to run it? You want to keep the dam running for the long term, right? The guards and "civilians"? Fine, but the people who know which knobs to turn and how to repair the thing? Really? That's not good long-term planning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Proctor John's just another in a long line of apocalypse villains which... Play Unturned sometime, play it for a good long time, do that and it will explain these characters real quick.

As for Nick... I don't think blowing up the dam was so smart but then that's not why he did it if you ask me... I believe Nick's relapse had a lot to do with it, he said this was his suicide letter. I believe Nick was tired of the addiction, couldn't figure out how to get out of its grip and so he just wanted to end it all but in the 'best' way possible (if one might call it that). Plus I think he really liked Troy and when Madison killed his friend that was definitely a contributing factor.
    That's why I think he blew up the dam, not that I think it was such a smart move otherwise.

#2 8307c4, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Morgotha

Nick did ask Madison earlier about whether she would be happier if he was dead, etc., so him planning to end it all was probably part of his motivation. The irony being that he ended up blowing up the dam and living.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

We know Nick survived?

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

He was still standing on the bridge when the boat went under.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Morgotha

No, but c'mon... The whole dam didn't buckle, the explosives just made a small hole, the water flow was gentle enough for Madison to survive after all, and the bikers including Prestor John were all walking off the dam after the explosion.

Nick might as well walk off the dam with the rest of them, and given t.v. logic, no one will hold it against him and shoot him for what he did.

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Good! I want TV logic for Nick. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Morgotha

:) Yeah, me too. I used to hate Nick's character, but he's grown on me.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Nah, only Troy gets that treatment. Litterally everyone ****ed up and gotten tons of people dead. Hell, Madison and Daniel with friends murdered a whole military base with innocent, wounded people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Besides, plot armor.

11. kennyisalive94-the sequel

I know this is an ancient thread but RIP Troy..for now.(?) lol