Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TellTale's TWD Season 3

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by WatWD, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Rust

Rust Member

TellTale had two absolute fantastic titles in their Walking Dead game and the great Wolf Among Us, but instead of concentrating on getting those produced for their legions of loyal fans they went and spent a lot of time and effort on the less than wonderful Game of Thrones and Borderlands games. Now it's always wait till next year and "we're working on it."

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

My daughter really wanted Telltale's TWD, and enjoyed it, but it's not really my thing. As much as they call it a game, no matter what choices you make basically the same thing happens. I'd just as soon they didn't call it a game, and just strung the animations together and called it an anime.

3. WatWD

WatWD Member

Actually some of the choices you make lead you to very different outcomes. For instance, search a little bit on the different endings and you will find quite a difference in them. They are all based on what choices you make at certain spots in the story. However, as you say, some of the choices you make seem to have no impact on the outcome.

4. ColdWorld93

ColdWorld93 New Member

Are characters like Lee and Clementine part of the comics?

So could these characters be cast in the show?

5. WatWD

WatWD Member

No, I can't think of any characters like them in the comics. To be honest, I thought Lee was more like comic Tyreese (TV Tyreese never came close to comic Tyreese).

They could show up in the comic and/or show but I doubt it. Somebody like them may show up but I don't believe that has much chance of happening either.

6. ColdWorld93

ColdWorld93 New Member

As I don't read the comics I was a little confused. Thanks for the reply

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I agree, the illusion of choices was there in the first season and maybe half second but then it pretty much worked on a conveyorbelt for me and I didn't really care much for it. Season 3 was the weakest as of yet too. Not sure what they can do to redeem it.

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I couldn't finish season 3. Given that 4 is going to be the final, I suspect a lot of others didn't really care for it either.