Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hannibal

Discussion in 'Horror TV Shows' started by H5N1, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

You're right. Neither one was very like able toward the end. They were better when it was really just a glorified cooking show.

http://youtu.be/OkGjLch1L2g

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

[MENTION=8873]TGO[/MENTION] and I have been watching this for the past couple of weeks and finally finished it last night.

I really enjoyed it as a series. Kind of bummed there was only three seasons, but the ending of S3 was pretty satisfying. Overall, it was a really great show. I wish I'd gone ahead and watched it sooner to participate in this thread, but oh well, too late now.

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I have to rewatch the three seasons again - it's too long without my favorite cannibal. It's still one of the best horror shows for me, together with TWD and Penny Dreadful.

4. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I thought it was intriguing at first, but I think it got way too heavy on the bromance aspect between Hannibal and Will by the end of the last season. Also, at that point it had lost all continuity with the movies and books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. neganswifey

neganswifey New Member

im planning on watching this show, is it worth it?

6. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Better late to answer than never: Yes, it is totally worth watching. I love the whole Hannibal universe - the books, the movies and now the tv show. The show is a bit different from the books, but Mads Mikkelsen quickly did become my favorite Hannibal and Richard Armitage is my favorite Francis Dolahyde. All actors are great in fact.

7. amanda90

amanda90 New Member

Dark, smart and compelling, Hannibal is the best show on television that no one is watching. Original yet respectful of the source material

8. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they announce another season in the next year or so. I believe the streaming rights deal is up pretty soon, and then they will be able to shop it anywhere. Fuller isn't really busy like he was right afterwards(he had American Gods, and Star Trek:Discovery at the time).

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

That would be great. I would love to see how they handle Silence of the Lambs