Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The End Theories

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by mandex85, Apr 28, 2017.

1. mandex85

mandex85 New Member

I love the show and i would hope it would continue as videogames, would love rts maybe....

But anyway, they honestly should do the last episode as a movie with movie like quality and launch it in theaters world wide simultaneously, whenever they feel that they want an ending that be, could be at season 10 or could be at season 20.

So i have seen some theories that this would be about Carls life instead of Ricks life as how they been fooling the audience to believe and he is telling it as flashbacks, the way it could end as in Carl as an old man in mental hospital and they have been using hypnotic treatment on him to get this story so far... this could be a way to leave the story open for anything (rest is for the writing staff to figure out, im just showing possible ways here)

Okay in the beginning first episodes Rick mentioned that he will definately tell their story to hes family if he ever finds them right, as it has happened. So that would explain the episodes when Carl wasent on yet and how he would know about those stuffs he wasent around for or maybe Rick wrote diary/book like in LOTR and Carl is reading it and filling the blank spots.

Remember when they also said that what if the virus would simply die out, people who have borned during this outbreak could have raised immunity to it, they wouldnt turn when they die or when get bitten, they would just have to rebuild the world after all zs are dealt with ye? this one would mean that its not a flashback but honestly the hard reality

And how it started rely needs to be explained, maybe supersoldier experiment gone wrong or chemical plant accident...

Any of these to youre likings? Or have better ones?

2. josephmitchell1

I don't feel like I need to know how it started to be honest. I think that by Season 10/12, when it's realistically ready to be brought to a close, I'd quite like it to wrap everything up in. I like the idea of a flash-forward, to maybe Carl or Judith or Baby Rhee as an adult, sitting in Alexandria with hints that it's all peaceful and the society is getting back on it's feet.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

First off, when I saw this thread I thought it read "The Enid Theories" and I thought "Great, more stuff about Romulans".

That out of the way, it's my preference that this show just dies out. It doesn't end, there's no resolution, no explanation. It just goes on and on until it fails to be renewed.

And to take it a step further, I think a final shot should be of Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero sitting at a booth at a ComicCon, with nobody stopping to ask for autographs, and people walking by with their hands up so they don't have to make eye contact.

Because really, the post-ZA world is going to be rather tedious. Just a continual struggle for survival. Greek tragedy without the deus ex machina.

#3 westwingnut, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  4. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

I agree.
    One of the main reasons for me to watch TWD was to learn about the reason for the outbreak and how it will be resolved. I didn't know in the beginning that the show was supposed to be about surviving and fighting with super evil characters only.

Alas, it was said by the TPTB that the reason will never be revealed and there won't be a solution. Which, I think, is extremely disappointing.
    Takes a way a huge part of my interest in the show because knowing now that everything is futile and the survivors will spend the rest of their lifes fighting zombies and other people is a bit boring and somewhat senseless.

Yes, I'd say it was some kind of an experiment going wrong. Yet it seems that we will never find out.

5. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I think it should end with only 1 character left alive, alone in the world. And the end of the last episode should be that character committing suicide by herd of walkers. This is the apocalypse. It should end humanity, not restart it.

6. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Nuclear power stations go critical explode and contaminate the planet, everybody dies and becomes radioactive walkers, END.