Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Justice League: SPOILERS inside

Discussion in 'Movies' started by WrongAboutCarl, Nov 18, 2017.

1. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

This thread is for those who have seen the movie to discuss their reactions to it. Beware that there may be spoilers for those who have not seen the film yet.

2. WrongAboutCarl

I felt the movie was Ok, but had significant flaws. It has far too much to accomplish for the film, with 3 major, never developed characters, explanation of the villain and his objective, and formation of the team dynamic. Could have been better if they had introduced some more of these characters in other films 1st. D.C. Is capable of doing great films, as we saw with Wonder Woman, but needs to step up their game.

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

First let me say I grew up on both Marvel and DC. So I have no BS bias like you see from mindless fanboys of one or the other. I enjoyed the movie. I loved a lot of the action. Like Steppenwolf vs the Amazons and when Supes was brought back. That was a great scene. I can't say I loved it though. There were a lot of holes left and things that were unfinished. Why did they cut so many freaking scenes from the movie? And why did they have to make Steppenwolf all CGI? And yes, hell yes they should have showed that scene with the tease of Darkseid. I need to watch it a second time like I do all Marvel and DC movies to see if I will like it better.

4. WrongAboutCarl

For me, the Superman resurrection scene didn't feel big enough. Good explanation of the why and how though. IMO, highlights were almost every Aquaman or Wonder Woman scene. I think they should've done the Aquaman and Batman movies before this. Maybe intro Flash in the Batman some, similar to what Marvel did with Black Widow in Iron Man. Then let Justice League intro Cyborg, since they explain the Mother Boxes in the film, and have based his origin on one.

5. Weallgotit

I agree they should have shown the other members before this movie. Aquaman with a standalone and Flash in a movie with Bats. I know they did not want to seem like they were copying Marvel though. But I would have taken that chance. I think most people can agree that would have helped. But the film had so many other issues from changing directors to bad CGI to big plotholes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WrongAboutCarl

Anyone want to speculate as to who will join Luther and Deathstroke. I hope the Joker is involved.

7. Weallgotit

I'd expect Joker of course and probably Harley Quinn because of her popularity from Suicide Squad. They need a big gun like Black Adam or Solomon Grundy maybe. Otherwise there is no contest at all for the league.

8. WrongAboutCarl

True. Fingers crossed for Black Adam!

9. Weallgotit

Right. Let's hope they can get that Shazam movie out with Black Adam in it before the next JL movie.

• Agree Agree x 1