Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"57 channels and nothing on"

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Prophecy, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

This is obviously the line the comic book governor says in front of his multitude of fish tanks with walker heads in them.

However, one thing has always baffled and provoked my curiosity so I wanted to post something on it and see if anyone has an answer.

Why does the governor say 57 channels? For one, there are only 26 fish tanks, and secondly there are around 70 walker heads in the aquariums (almost all the tanks have 3 heads).

I know I'm over analyzing this but I was just curious what other peoples thoughts were, if they had any.

For instance, was that the amount of channels his cable had prior to the turn?

2. Caleb Pioch

Caleb Pioch New Member

It's a little reference to the song "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" by Bruce Springsteen

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Two years later, we have an answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1