Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What's your favourite zombie game?

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by ColdWorld93, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I say Deadstate for that Walking Dead feel.

2. Kmus

Kmus New Member

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Last of Us. The best video game I've ever played, period.

Everything about it is amazing. The story, the characters, the setting. I play only "story" type games and this is the only one that made me feel like I was there. Having to scavenge for ammo and supplies, look in every nook and cranny for a single bullet. Sneaking around and trying to figure out how to get past areas. Just everything about that game is amazing.

I tried to play it many times, just couldn't get into the game for whatever reason. Each time I shut the game off when I reached the T station. Tried multiple times to start over, each time ending in the same place. Finally I pushed through and almost as soon as I got past that part the game really took off. After finishing it I immediately played it again. Played through like 6 times so far, getting ready to do it again before LOU2 comes out.

4. Henry

Henry New Member

Resident Evil is my favorite zombie game. Besides that, I also like playing Call of Duty World War 2. I didn't use to enjoy playing it on PS but recently I bought Call of Duty World War 2 PC game through this website and really enjoying. The complete storyline and the picture quality of this game increased my excitement. I never used to enjoy this game so much on PS.

5. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 New Member

I tried playing Resident Evil 7 on my friend's VR and it was so scary that friend was filming all my reactions. Getting home late at night wasn't good experience..
    Tried to play it at home too, bought a game on PC but it wasn't so scary without VR. It's good that I didn't pay too much (bougt on eneba, you can check it out if you want). Lately I'm thinking of buying a ps4 so I hope that my gaming experience will go to another level.

6. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

7 days to die has been getting a lot of gameplay from me. It's an early access game so you have to have a thick stick for adversity as they change and patch things but it's really fun. I've heard it called minecraft with zombies (I never played minecraft)

State of Decay probably was my favorite zombie game and probably one of my favorite games overall. The State of Decay 2 they just released was, not so great.

7. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 New Member

A month ago I would've said Resident Evil 7, then I bought RE2 and it was quite something as well, but just a few days ago I started the new Metro Exodus, and god damn am I amazed.

To the question, for now, it's Metro Exodus, still, have a bunch of the game left, so I may have to re-edit my comment later heh.

Bought every single game during the weekend sales on a Marketplace that I've found through a price comparison website, the prices can get really low there.

If anyone's interested, Check It Out!.

8. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

The Last Of Us.

And then This War of Mine, for the apocalyptic survival vibe, even if there are no zombies in it (unless you get the characters drunk, but even then they don't actually eat each other).

9. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Haven't really gotten into Zombie Games. But the Resident evil series really appeals to me in a way.