Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They LIE!!!

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by PepperAnn, Sep 23, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

#1 PepperAnn, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Ha, the article cites "Travis' rage" which I expect will consist of

3. PepperAnn

That sounds about right. :p

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It didn't say what time ep 14 and 15 start. Or did I miss it.

5. PepperAnn

It said that 15 immediately follows 14. So I am assuming the reg time and then the hour after is the finale.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the one time he went full beast mode on that military guy when he shot Ophelia. That was a Rick Grimes worthy beating, and showed that he has a monster inside him that I think he is afraid to let out (Old world problems he has not worked though yet.) If he can get with the program, I think Travis will tear his own swath through the zombie apocalypse that would make Rick proud.

7. Camilleyun

That was pretty impressive, I'll give him that. Hopefully,this whole Chris fiasco will wake him up to the realities of the situation and we'll get to see some more of that side of him.

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

If he can't grip this by the season finale, I will call him a lost cause. But I totally dig the actor from other works, and like Alicia, I have seen them play badass characters before and feel that was one of the reasons they cast them in the first place. Capable of looking weak while being able to turn hard and violent if need be, was one of the things I looked at most during the casting phase.

This could backfire though. Carol was never more than a victim in all of her prior stuff, and in Sons of Anarchy; the actor that played Opie (Ryan Hurst) used to be a chubby, soft looking, sort of fellow.

9. Camilleyun

I'm not knocking the actors, just really frustrated with their characters right now. I don't doubt Travis is capable, but if they're trying to portray him as meek to emphasize his metamorphosis into a bad ass later, they need do it already. They've seen and been through quite a bit by now and I want to see a survival mentality kick in.

10. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I agree in part. We were knee deep past "Nebraska" at this point in TWD (Going off of seasons, not actual timeline of the ZA) and I had nearly written off Rick as any sort of capable leader as well. All cards on the table, up until "Nebraska" I had no idea why everyone held TV Rick in any sort of regard at all, being as he seemed to take every opportunity to display how unobservant and passive he was. So the perception is that the FTWD cast should be more competent by now, but we are still seeing the evolution of this group at a time before Rick wakes up from his coma. At this time, there was only a few real capable people in the Atlanta group mix; Shane, Merle, Daryl; Everyone else was still learning how to use their talents in the apocalypse.

Carol was insipid to bear in her first appearance, and I would have put money on her being one of the first gone even if I had not read the books... Now look at her! And this is turning out to be a whole group full of Carols, Dales, and Jims. One of them is bound to become a beast.

11. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

Oh No. That is definitely NOT the Travis you are going to get. Definitely not.

12. BlackLightning

I'm with her.

After this last episode, I think Travis is going to be the one who will topple the hotel. If not that, he's going to be a huge problem at that hotel.

13. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

Absolutely. Madison is bad enough by herself with her whole "do as I say not as I do" bullshit, where she constantly violates her own rules, and puts others at huge risk, apparently without a thought or care except for what she wants. Now, you hook that up with the Travis we saw in the Adam's beatdown - and they make for a rather unnerving pair, at least for me. They are the destroyers of worlds, and everything they touch burns to the ground.

14. BlackLightning

Yep.

Madison has a very bad habit of contradicting herself and taking unnecessary risks (often at the expense of Alicia) for her selfish, ungrateful (I like Nick but the boy is ungrateful, selfish and flighty AF) son. A habit which, even though he is her son and firstborn child, is becoming more and more dangerous.

This is going to be Madison's leadership test. If she stands by the rules that SHE instituted and dispenses justice, she will be ready to be "the Rick Grimes of the show."

If she caves just because Travis is her husband, then she will have failed and the show will need to either move on and prep Strand or Alicia to be the lead.

15. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Now that Travis has made it to beast mode, his restraint earlier on paid off and makes sense... when he finally beat the bros it was like "aaahhhhh" total catharsis

16. Camilleyun

YEESSS! Finally Travis let loose! I was so hoping that Travis was going to finish them off. It seems like the characters are finally starting to evolve beyond their familial roles. I hope they keep it up going into Season 3.

17. Acesty6

Acesty6 New Member

Travis rocks she is definitely into its character even Madison leading skills should be tested right away and add to that everyone needs to fulfill and on going hows to use and be a help at the apocalypse