Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight...

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Daryl Rocks, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I think we might see the return of Sherry, who will remind Daryl that, if not for her intervention, he wouldn't have escaped the Sanctuary.

She'll plead for Dwight's life. Daryl (being all about honor/debt-payment) will reluctantly, probably very reluctantly allow him to live.

This would create some great drama. Tara will hate Daryl for this, as much as Daryl ( and Maggie, and, well, just about everybody else) will hate Rick for sparing Negan (which he will, as per Carl's final wishes).

I sense that when this war concludes, our group will be severely fractured.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mell95

Mell95 Member

Daryl taking his vest back was one of fist in the air moments for me on this show!!:p I was longing for that since the first episode of season 7 !!

And about Dwight, i think he may stay with the group, which is not so welcomed from all members !! But i think they can get along with one another despite of all contradictions and feuds!

There's another possibility that he leaves the group after the war's ended; in order to look for Sherry.

and he may bite the dust just like any other character is not safe!

Anyways, although he's been doing a good job and scoring for us (Rick's group), i really cant get along with him because of two main reasons:
    First of all, i STILL cant really understand why he killed Dr Carson ?!! I mean he killed Dr. Carson for nooo reason !!!
    And second of all, he's betraying !! doesnt matter who you are, doesnt matter what you do, betrayal is NOT ok!!
    I mean if you want to fight with someone, just fight! dont tell them you're a friend and then stab them in the back !! It's not cool! not even a bit !!:oops:

3. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

If there’s any member of the group that has no right to pass judgment, it’s Tara. And I hope you’re right about her not surviving the war.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

If this war concludes with Negan still drawing breath, I predict the viewing audience will be fractured. Talk about anti-climatic; Talk about a letdown; Talk about a punch to the gut! If they allow Negan to survive/live on in this show..... ugh. I'm tired of him and his storyline. I want closure - bloody closure (and I'm not saying 'bloody closure' in a Brittish! way. LOL)

5. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I really like this and think some of the interpersonal conflicts you outlined would play out well on the show!

6. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

As much as Dwight did them wrong, he did them a HUGE right by being a “double agent”... if they really are trying to restore humanity they need to move forward with Dwight on their side and not dwell on the past... I know that’ll be hard for Tara but she was on the other side of the prison fences once too... Dwight finally did what he wanted to do all along and broke free... time to forgive (but not necessarily forget)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

No one throw tomatoes at me BUT I like Dwight....looking forward to his characters continuing journey