Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] Q&A TSDF episode 9

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Sharpie61, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

For some reason, my phone won’t copy and paste, so I screenshot
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Lol.

4. Reina

Reina Active Member

Oh.

So Carl is actually dead???

Huh. I really thought the whispered people would pull one for the team. :oops:

5. carolsubmissive

carolsubmissive Active Member

Kinda weird that Rick would let Carl stay in a burning church and shoot himself. Need to see how this plays out on TV in second half.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Wow... Carl deaths sucks...

7. Reina

Reina Active Member

They could have at least let Michonne put him out of his misery like they both promised to do. What was that even about now? I guess Carl will refuse to let her or Rick. Still, disappointed that won't play out. Could have been a very powerful moment.

8. Sharpie61

I believe the church was burned out already.

9. carolsubmissive

Ah ok. I read it wrong. I thought the church was on fire like the rest of ASZ.

This season has been so weird lol from the return of Morales, Morgan suddenly changing into a killing machine, Jesus and Carl personalities, Carl's death, Eugene seemingly becoming irredeemable and now Rick and Michonne leaving Carl to kill himself.

Not sure what they've been thinking this season

10. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Never see Carl die. He obviously faked his own death so that he can finally go look for Beth

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

12. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

"How can we further ruin AOW?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. carolsubmissive

^^^ I've done a whole lot of complaining thus season Jag. Not because I want to be that guy but because I really like the show and hate this rubbish writing.

It's as if they want to get from point A (the end of last season) to point B (keeping Negan alive at the end of this season) but they've just got no clue how to make that believable.

So they've gone with a lame death, totally out of character for Carl, and made it his dying wish for Rick to make peace. Even though just last season Carl was on a one man suicide mission into Sanctuary.

Even the season finale last year had Carl firing the first bullets in ASZ battle and suddenly the very next episode he's got all these morals and totally different outlook.

I wish they could just have a do-over.

No way after all these seasons would Rick give Carl a gun and let him kill himself living his final moments on his own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. carolsubmissive

Just another quick point about those cryptic flash forwards we were analysing.

According to those spoilers they're Carl's vision of a better tomorrow.

Why the **** would he envision Rick all battered and decrepit in his ideal scenario lol.

Feels like they filmed the first 4 episodes of this season, including the flash forward (probably meant for someone else), then decided to kill Carl and went back and filmed some half ass reshoots between Carl and Rick at the garage with the gas can etc

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

16. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think Carl has been all over the place with his morals. I don’t think last season was who Carl really is and has been for the series. If you remember Carl was the one who made Rick go save Gabriel when we first met him. He also told rick they had to protect the ppl in Alexandria and was one of the first ones to tell rick to even go to Alexandria when they met Aaron.

I don’t find it totally unbelievable that Carl doesn’t want to kill Negan now even tho it is a quick turn. I don’t hold him firing the first shot at the end of last season because it was life and death. Him going on the suicide mission to kill Negan seemed a lot more out of character than him being the moral compass this season

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Didn’t see tsdf mention it, but I’ve read we see a glimpse of post-AOW in this episode

18. carolsubmissive

I'm not saying it's completely out of the question that he could change. I actually would've liked to have seen Carl become his own man, the Carl in the comics is significantly younger and more immature. I think they potentially missed a trick with the different direction they could've taken his character.

A Carl that has his own mindset, own morals and has conflicting ideas with his father would add depth to the show, depth that's desperately lacking at the moment.

What I'm saying is that the last thing we saw in season 7 was a big battle in ASZ in which Carl fired the first shots and Negan was going to smash his head with a bat in front of his father... next thing we know the season premiere has Carl, completely changing his personality and wanting to be the voice of reason and allow strangers back to ASZ/try to reason with Saviors and show mercy.

We barely saw Carl in the first half of the season and now he's had a real random death. IMO it's bad writing, others like it and that's cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. RickGrimes225

RickGrimes225 Member

Hi everyone, can i please ask, in which episode Will be those scenes Where Is Rick And Michonne Saving Alexandria From fire And From Walkers? 8x09 or 8x10?

And also From episode Is The scene Where Rick And Michonne Bury Carl And Rick Is Taking his gun? 8x09 or 8x10?

And For The Last Time, From which episode Is The Sneak Peek what was released And there Is ONLY Michonne in Alexandria And killing Walkers? 8x09 or 8x10?

Thanks So much For answer.

20. RickGrimes225

RickGrimes225 Member