Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

South Beach Diet where they mail you the food

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lindigo, Feb 1, 2018.

1. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

We do that next month, I will have been on the meds for six months. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

3. southernlady

I did this one for a while, the meals are very good.

4. Lindigo

Do you remember what it cost? I hate when the web site doesn't give a clue.

5. southernlady

I think it was like $60 for three meal kits and each fed two people, so $10 per meal. There was a minimum of three kits to purchase which is why I stopped them. I wish could have gotten two meal kits per week, that would have worked out better for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. southernlady

I talked to the lady in the coffee shop in my building and found out she did Nutrisystem. After speaking with her I decided that would not be a good plan for me. I’ve decided to do Skinny Course again but will substitute turkey bacon in place of regular bacon and will do oatmeal on days where they have eggs in the breakfast. This is my meals for tomorrow- chicken sausage and croissant, chicken club siders and green beans for lunch, Think Thin protein cakes for my snack and chicken tortellini and broccoli or dinner. 1,400 calories total for the day [​IMG]

7. Lindigo

Yes, I looked at the Nutrisystem choices, and it looks very high on carbs. The only way it could possibly work for weight loss would be on a strictly calorie counting method. I think the way that really works is avoiding carbs. For that "type" of diet, South Beach would be better than Nutrisystem, in my opinion.

Those meals look really good! Why did you decide to have oatmeal only on days when you have eggs? Did you already get your new test results? I would have thought oatmeal would be a boon every day. Or else the psyllium fiber supplement. I bought some of that, but I am guessing it is gluey and nasty, so I haven't forced myself to try it. I know the psyllium would be good for me as it soaks up cholesterol and is only 30 calories, but I just keep having oatmeal, which I love.

8. southernlady

I will have my test done this Friday. I’ve been eating oatmeal everyday and I’m growing tired of it lol. So I thought I’d have it three or four times a week instead of seven

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. southernlady

Oh hell yes!!! Oh and I lost 2 lbs this week [​IMG]

10. Lindigo

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I totally believe in oatmeal. :)

11. southernlady

Thank you I decided to include oatmeal with my breakfast meals in place of my morning snack - that seems to be working well. I’m just totally jazzed - my cholesterol is down 140 points! I was nervous to see what my results would be but I’m clearly on the right track.