Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Are they just protecting their camp?

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by lastcat3, Apr 16, 2018.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Do you think we will find out the reason they jumped them on the road is because they are just defending their territory or do you think we will find out that they are trying to steal the vehicle.

Whatever the case the Fear group must cover a large area and have pretty good communication among different locations for them to be able to get in place that quickly to jump the van whatever their intentions were.

Wonder if we will find out they have an even larger group than the Saviors did? Maybe not as villainous as them but just as powerful.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It looked like a simple classic bandit trick. In an region the journalist said there was barely people. Falling for that this long into the post apocalypse is bit weird. To me they just looked like villians and bandits.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

We are always asking if we had met Rick through Negan, who would have been the bad guys, so now we have Morgan and the Fear group. In our eyes, both good guys. So how we view everyone will be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Um, not for me, because I never liked Madison.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Madison's group lost everything in the season 3 finale; they also got separated.

I took the "ambush" as them being desperate, but not "too far gone" as to kill to take what they need.

6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

This ambush is long after the dam broke. They've all gotten back together (although we haven't seen how yet) and established a home at the ball park. The ambush of Morgan et al is after the Vultures have finished with them and now they're out for revenge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1