Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FS - Eaglemoss Walking Dead Statues - Complete Set of x30 Figures w/Bonus Items

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by TinCastleAuctions, May 23, 2018.

1. TinCastleAuctions

TinCastleAuctions New Member

I'm new to the forum, but while I love the shows and the comics, I've decided to part ways with my last collection of Walking Dead figures. I have these listed in a few different places, but I figured these would be best off going to a fan. Here is the info from my other listings (and I can get you pictures upon request):

This listing is for a COMPLETE SET of The Walking Dead figurines from Eaglemoss. These were obtained via a monthly subscription and include all 30 figurines that were released during the run of the figurine series. Each figurine comes complete with the original box, packaging, and unique character magazine issue. The collection includes the following figurines:

#1 - Rick

#2 - Daryl

#3 - The Governor

#4 - Michonne

#5 - Tyreese

#6 - Merle

#7 - Glenn

#8 - Carol

#9 - Water Walker

#10 - Sasha

#11 - Father Gabriel

#12 - Abraham

#13 - Rosita

#14 - Morgan

#15 - Herschel

#16 - Maggie

#17 - Shane

#18 - Rick (Season 5)

#19 - Beth

#20 - Daryl (Season 5)

#21 - Walker Merle

#22 - Eugene

#23 - T-Dog

#24 - Church Walker

#25 - Tara

#26 - Negan

#27 - Carl

#28 - Dale

#29 – Aaron

Special Edition – Rick Grimes on Horseback

I am also including a handful of bonus gifts that were received from being an Eaglemoss subscriber, which includes the following:

Hershel’s Pocket Watch (BRAND NEW!!!)

Rick’s Sheriff Badge (BRAND NEW!!!)

The Walking Dead Collector’s Display Plinth (which displays 12 figurines)

Obtaining all of these items through Eaglemoss would cost you over $600.00 on the retail market, and many of these items are no longer being produced, so that figured might even be higher! All of the figurines were opened and displayed, but these were all adult owned and were carefully handled. The vast majority of the boxes show minimal shelf wear, with a few minor creases on a handful of the figurine boxes (most of which occurred in shipping when I received them), but there are no noticeable rips or tears that I was aware of when packaging up the figurines for sale.

This is currently the ONLY COMPLETE SET that is listed on eBay at the time of this posting (the other listing claiming to be complete is short one figurine), so aside from going directly through the Eaglemoss website and paying quite a bit more, this is far and away the best deal you will find on the web! This collection would make an amazing addition to any TWD fan out there, and if you have any questions or concerns about any items in the listing, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for taking a look!!!