Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Now there is probably an even better chance Fear characters could be going into TWD

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by lastcat3, May 29, 2018.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

With the news that Andrew Lincoln will be leaving the show after season 9 it makes even more likely now Morgan might bring some of the Fear characters up to Alexandria.

I think that would be a better plan than trying to let some of the B and C characters from TWD try to run the show. They can bring the Fear characters over. End Fear and then start up an entirely new spin off.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

You are saying Daryl and Carol are B and C characters??

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

They are D and C characters!

See what I did there?

D?

C?

Daryl.....

Carol

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

And that Morgan and co. are more important characters... ? I'm late to the party, and lost.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lindigo

lastcat3 thinks Morgan might come back to TWD, and I say he is staying in Texas in Fear. So it really doesn't matter who is more important between Morgan, Daryl, and Carol. I love every one of these characters, but only Daryl or Carol might step into the void of leader in Alexandria after Rick leaves. The rumor is that it will be Daryl.

6. NakedCity

Oh I got what was meant, it's just that I can't understand how the addition of Morgan and co would help the show's lack of "A characters" - there's no character in Fear that's actually more important than Daryl, Carole or Michonne, including Morgan. So if they're B and C, that Fear bunch are D to F...

That being said, I too think that Morgan will be back at some point (if the shows don't crumble), but not as an answer to Rick and Maggie's departures.

7. Lindigo

Ah, we totally agree, although I think all of the new additions to Fear are also superb. I guess it will take a while for some people to appreciate them.

I probably should never have responded to lastcat3 in the first place, because I didn't feel that way myself. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. NakedCity

I love John and June. Not so sure about Al, she feels a little cartoonish with that camera gimmick (and I'm not sure yet if I like the actress, I need to see her in an emotional scene, 'til now she seemed a little stiff to me).

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lindigo

The swat tank lends itself to a cartoonish feel. Althea is brilliant as a convenient expository device. She says she has layers, and I expect we will see them. The unbelievable aspect of Al to me is her fearlessness in strong-arming people into telling their stories. There are a lot of angry survivors out there, and I can't see antagonizing them if they don't want to participate for trade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I completely agree regarding Al. I am not feeling her character at all and I am concluding that she is not a very good actress either.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I liked Al in the early episodes. But once she started filming people trying to kill each other (people she knew) her character got a little too weird for me. At one point Morgan had to tell her to stop filming because John was dying and they needed her help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. PepperAnn

I feel the same way. Kinda. I was TRYING to like her early on. LOL Now that she's turned all Nightcrawler out of the blue? I'm out. She can DIE DIE DIE. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Stealth

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh I like Al a lot...and John of course. And Naomi/Laura/June. Alicia I could take or leave lol. The actress is great, just not a fan of the character. I did like that she had a bit of a turnaround this last episode though. Maybe she'll grow on me.

15. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I just don't see the point in merging them or making them more connected? There's very little that either show would benefit from.

And to me, one of the weakest parts of Fear as been including Morgan. He's done nothing for the plot and his character hasn't benefitted from it, its just more of exactly the same stuff he was doing before?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Stealth

I agree that we need more from Morgan. I think we're going to see something different from him in the second half because Lennie James did an interview where he said his character would be evolving in a different direction.

• Like Like x 3
  17. PepperAnn

Totally agree on the first paragraph.

• Like Like x 1