Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Two words- North Korea
    [​IMG]

Here’s the letter to Congress
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Biffster

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Can someone please tell me what the reasons are behind FLYING THESE KIDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY during these separations???

6. Sharpie61

7. PepperAnn

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

You know CTRL + makes the print bigger each time you press them?

9. PepperAnn

I’m on my phone. Lol

And I zoomed in but I was tired of having to keep moving the screen to keep reading. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. PepperAnn

I’m really serious with this question. Why were they doing that?

11. Biffster

12. Lindigo

It's a good question. I don't know. I googled. Maybe better facilities? This is a UK link:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-border-migrants-crisis-latest-a8409001.html

The facilities housing unaccompanied minors in New York State appear to be a far cry from the types of locations seen in Texas, where the chain link fence cages were seen corralling children, and where tent camps have popped up to meet the demands created by the Trump administration’s decision to criminally prosecute any adult who crosses the border, even if they assert a claim of credible fear that deportation could mean violence if returned to their home countries, or death.

In the facilities in New York City’s suburban Westchester County, at least two locations visited by The Independent on Wednesday felt more like boarding schools than internment camps. They featured expansive green lawns with basketball courts, baseball fields, and soccer fields surrounded by lush northeast US foliage.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Lindigo

Here we go:

(CNN) - Hundreds of migrant children forcibly separated from their parents were transferred thousands of miles away from the border, and some already have been placed in foster care, officials said.

After crossing from the south, some children were taken to facilities along the border, including a new temporary shelter in Tornillo, Texas, while others headed to facilities as far away as New York.

Locations are chosen for a variety of reasons, said a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services. They include space availability, accommodations, demographics of the children and proximity to potential sponsors.

"There's an effort to place them as closely as possible to where they're going to be eventually reunified with a sponsor or a family member," he said.

He added it is "pretty rare" someone would go to New York, for instance, only because of space.It would probably be because an immediate family member is in the New York facility, the spokesman explained.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/us/cities-taking-separated-migrant-children/index.html

Lots more at the link. Which states involved, etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sharpie61

I turned my phone sideways. It made it big enough to read.

15. PepperAnn

Thank you!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. PepperAnn

Oh good idea. Lol

17. Sharpie61

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Biffster

I find her defense of the Trump administration reprehensible too, but unless her people were doing something dangerous, she should be allowed to eat in peace in the restaurant of her choice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Lindigo

This is what made me go :rolleyes::mad::

"Her actions say far more about her than about me," Sanders said. "I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so."

NO SHE DOESN'T!!!!!!!

She announced the same belief recently from the podium. Something along the lines of, "Everyone will agree that...." NO THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT YOU. The truth-seeking reporters in that room with you--they don't agree with you, you horrible, dishonest, lying, corrupt enabler of a POS. Wow, no insight at all into how she is perceived by others.

I am conflicted. I can see just getting on with the business of feeding them, and I can also see shunning someone complicit in destroying American values. I like what Anna Navarro said:

Navarro said this afternoon people are clearly bothered to see President Trump “lie and lie and lie.” And while some people are offended by baking cakes for gay couples, she added, “some people find the idea of tearing children away from their families and then lying about it morally offensive.”

She said she does feel badly Huckabee Sanders’ family had to witness that, but also said, “You make choices in life. And there is a cost to being an accomplice to this cruel, deceitful administration.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ana-nav...ost-to-being-an-accomplice-to-cruel-trump-wh/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Sharpie61

I really don’t care for it, but this woman defended bigotry when she sided with the cake owner. She just received a taste of her own medicine.
    As I said, with the Supreme Courts decision, more of this is going to be happening.

• Like Like x 1