Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] TWD S9 Filming Pictures/Updates

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Updates from the sources of a pancake....

"I can’t say for sure about the pikes and whether they have occurred yet or not. I’m not saying Bowl’s source is wrong. In fact I believe they have been accurate. I’m just saying I can’t verify it because we have heard nothing about the pikes from our sources yet. If the pikes have happened, then based on what we’ve heard, it would be a remixed version with comic events occurring in a different order.

Here’s what we have heard from our sources. Still take with a pinch of salt because not all of this has been verified yet:

• Lydia is kidnapped around episode 9 by Michonne. We think Daryl is also with Michonne when the kidnapping takes place. Also heard they also might take another hostage besides Lydia too. There was mention that Daryl and Michonne start shooting at walkers to determine who’s a walker and who’s a Whisperer. But when they do this more walkers approach them and cause trouble. I think this is the same scene where they end up catching Lydia.
      • Alpha also manages to get a hold of hostages as well. We were told she has two. We think one of them is Luke. We’ve heard conflicting reports about the survival of these hostages.
      • Alpha brings several Whisperers with her to the Hilltop and demands Lydia back in exchange for her hostages. (This should be in episode 11).
      • Daryl eventually takes Lydia out to them and gives her back.
      • Lots of walkers start approaching Hilltop. They are drawn by the sounds of a crying baby that supposedly belongs to one of the Whisperers.
      • Alpha demands the Whisperer to leave the baby since it’s attracting walkers. The Whisperer obeys and puts the baby on the ground and they leave.
      • Connie runs out and rescues the baby.
      • Still not clear if the hostages that Alpha had were successfully exchanged or if they die.
      • Also conflicting reports regarding Beta’s status. We first heard he was captured along with Lydia. Then we later heard he was with Alpha when she goes to Hilltop to retrieve Lydia.

#201 Neuropyramidal, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

If they are on schedule, tomorrow should start filming for 912.

3. Neuropyramidal

They are using Hershel's Farm today I hear!!

But alas, only as a secondary access to the Hilltop set which is connected to Hershel's house by a field.

But this begs the question, why do they need this secondary access to Hilltop, when they already have an access road between Hilltop and Raleigh Studios? Are they bringing in huge set pieces too wide for the access road? Or maybe a scene with a huge volume of actors?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Filming at Alexandria today, apparently until 10 pm.

And:

For tomorrow Tuesday 9/25 and Wednesday 9/26 must be available both days we are looking for a big fat character look for a specific member of a group - ideally some set/acting experience - male late 20’s to 40’s and big - email a recent photo - headshot and full length along with all contact info to: ECAtvExtras@gmail.com - Big Guy in Subject

5. Neuropyramidal

Take this with several grains of salt, but Its been reported that they filmed at 3 locations today. ASZ, Raleigh Studios [possibly sanctuary as well as pond/boat location] AND Tyler Perry Studios [Kingdom].

From a local around ASZ: There was really nothing to see. Just alot of transport vans. I know that Josh McDermott, JDM and Christian Serrotas where filming today. My phone went dead and I couldn't post anything. Sorry

6. Neuropyramidal

Some locals were told that episode 913 started yesterday. I think they start a 4 day weekend break, with no filming tomorrow.

7. Neuropyramidal

Filming is at Alexandria today. We might be on day 3 of filming 913.

And from TSDF:

New
    Some spoilery tiddle bits from recent filming. I don’t have exact dates. This is what I can say for now and keep in mind not 100% confirmed:

- We first heard after the confrontation at Hilltop Lydia is released to Alpha and they leave. Well, it sounds like things are basically following the comics and Henry will follow her and end up with the Whisperers. It seems like they might hold him captive.

- It’s looking like Daryl will be the one to go after Henry, but it’s remixed from the comics so he’ll be infiltrating their camp in a different and interesting way. More on this later hopefully.

- There’s been a beheading. Beta is involved. I don’t think it’s related to the pikes, or maybe it eventually will be. I really don’t know. I’m also not sure which character is the victim. Still working on it....

8. Neuropyramidal

From filming at ASZ today, and your guess is as good as Booger Barger's....

9. Neuropyramidal

It seems they are filming in at least 2 locations for night shoots tonight. The Kingdom, and There is also photos of fog in a wooded area.

[​IMG]

10. Neuropyramidal

From a breakfast staple at TSDF! The last 4 points are new details....

I’m going to start compiling bits that we have heard about the Whisperers. Most of this has already been mentioned in the filming threads. I’m keeping this under “tracking” instead of “official” because it’s not exactly confirmed. This is information that we feel is mostly correct, but has potential to be a little off the mark. So just take it all with salt. This post will be updated as we learn more.

- Lydia is kidnapped around episode 9 by Michonne. (Daryl might also assist)

- Alpha also manages to get ahold of a couple hostages. We think one of them is Luke. There’s conflicting reports about the survival of these hostages.

- Alpha brings several Whisperers with her to the Hilltop and demands Lydia back in exchange for her hostages. (This should be in episode 11).

- Daryl eventually takes Lydia out to them and gives her back.

- Lots of walkers start approaching Hilltop. They are drawn by the sounds of a crying baby that supposedly belongs to one of the Whisperers.

- Alpha demands the Whisperer to leave the baby since it’s attracting walkers. The Whisperer obeys and puts the baby on the ground and they leave.

- Connie runs out and rescues the baby.

- Still not clear if the hostages that Alpha had were successfully exchanged or if they die.

- After Lydia leaves, Henry will follow after her. He ends up at the Whisperer camp where he is likely held captive. (This is likely happening in episode 12)

- Daryl will go after Henry. There might be others involved with the search. We just don’t have all the information here. Daryl takes a dead Whisperer’s walker suit and wears it to infiltrate the Whisperer camp.

- Back at the Whisperer camp, one of the Whisperers is getting punished in the form of a beheading.

- Apparently some of the other Whisperers have Greek alphabet names too. The one that gets beheaded is a female that might be going by the name Zeta or Delta. (Or hell, it could even be a different one. No confirmation of her name).

- This Whisperer lady does something to piss off Alpha. Right now it’s not clear exactly what she does. Even after apologizing, Alpha shows no mercy on her.

- Zeta/Delta/Sigma/whatever the **** her name is gets strangled and then decapitated by a wire. She’s beheaded by either Alpha or Beta (There’s conflicting reports of who actually does the deed). Her severed head is presented to the other Whisperers as a demonstration of what happens when you don’t listen to Alpha.

11. Neuropyramidal

Drone video and photos from yesterday. Interesting, the sanctuary looks mostly closed up outdoors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

As per TSDF

Filming at the gin tonight. Base camp is packed with trailers. Supposedly filming all next week there too. They should be starting filming episode 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Neuropyramidal

We are on episode 914, which seems to be mostly filmed at the Gin property so far, and the horses were brought in today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Neuropyramidal

Lots of casting calls for kids lately, and now this pic:

[​IMG]

Judith in da schoooooolll houssseeeeee

15. Neuropyramidal

From a poster on TSDF yesterday...

True MidSouth Walkers Stalkers, an hour ago:

Film location and base camp for today and tomorrow! Downtown Griffin ❤

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oct 23, 2018:

Bob's BBQ Location being recycled lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Robin Flynn Harris to Spoiling Dead Fans
    1 hr
    They have some old, rusted, wrecked cars on set. You can see the school in the background.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Daryl @ the Griffin location:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Neuropyramidal

17. Neuropyramidal

LAST MIN UPDATE FOR TOMORROW - Tuesday 10/30 morning call time in Atlanta -- we are looking for a guy or girl that is an amazing juggler -- email a recent photo and all contact info to: ECAtvExtras@gmail.com - TUESDAY JUGGLER in Subject

Looks like the cook at Hilltop tries carrying out a dozen hot potaters at a picnic and doesn't have a serving tray!

Actually i'm guessing FAIR NOT FAR!

18. Neuropyramidal

This location was scoped out by Nicotero and crew a couple days ago for the finale!

Its a field................

I repeat....a field................

Spike-0-pops!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Beginning to film the last episode?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk