Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Whisperers are coming...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by Melo, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Melo

Melo Active Member

So.. the Whisperers are coming in the S09

The huge walkers herd that its shown..

The fence posts..

And what about Sherry? Did you see the infinity symbol in Dwight's letter? Is she Alpha? Is she a member of the Whisperers?

2. Reina

Reina Active Member

I thought the infinity circle was just a symbol of their neverending love for one another. It's often used with marriage.

I think Dwight and Sherry are gone for a while if not for good. It seemed they were wrapping up their storyline with implying he would find her where they honeymooned.

3. Melo

Melo Active Member

Yeah it could be.. but i would love to see them again in the show, both Dwight and Sherry and maybe a connection with the Whisperers is how..

4. Last_Dog

Last_Dog New Member

Maybe it's just other people who have walked among the walkers by covering themselves with zombie guts and filth and foul and filthy... Remember our group did it. And they would either have to whisper or SIGN (ASL) to communicate inside the herd. Wow...'Riding Herd' takes on a new meaning.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Last_Dog

Last_Dog New Member

#5 Last_Dog, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

Who do you all think will end up heads on that famous border scene coming up?

My predictions are that Lydia is brought in at the end of 908, and that scene happens at 916.