Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

9x09 - "Whispers in the Dark" - Script - Fan-made (Reviews wanted!)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Fiction' started by Dk732001, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Dk732001

Dk732001 New Member

Hi there, i'm D.K.

I'm an aspiring scriptwriter and director who will soon, hopefully being going to University to study said areas! :)
    This is my first real script which i am adding to my portfolio of work, it's a SPEC script for the walking dead (Obviously!), my main focus of this was to just settle into the professional format of writing scripts and just be a bit creative with the story. I am a HUGE walking dead fan and i love to think about all the new possibilities for the story.

After seeing "Evolution" a couple of weeks ago, i was left shocked. Not only by the way in which a certain character dies, but how much my opinion of the show had changed again. I had begun to lose hope after season 8, but like many other fans, Angela Kang and her new season of the show have dragged me back in and i love it again. I am absolutely buzzing with excitement to see what happens next, so much so that i actually went ahead and wrote out eight story lines for the second half of the season. I have named all of my episodes and have tried to develop characters in a creative way, without straying to far from what i think will actually happen. I'd like to post my mid-season premier titled, "Whispers in the Dark" here for anyone to read. Any reviews positive or negative are welcome! I have thick skin so if it ends up being considered worse than the whole of season 8 of the walking dead and everyone wants me to leave and never return in the comments, i won't be too upset, lol. Sorry for rambling on, i am just so excited to post this here, i hope at least someone enjoys it, that's if anyone actually reads it!

Anyway, if you read this all, Good job. Thanks in advance! :)
    If this turns out well and people would like me to upload anymore fan-made scripts, storylines etc. let me know! I love doing this! Have a nice day! :)

I really hope this link works, i was struggling to upload the file directly, sorry if this inconveniences anyone!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1koijjEfzlYyONMA4I4rsPGSFg0gyqDV-/view?usp=sharing

2. jermanhlopino

jermanhlopino New Member

Don't know where downloaded videos from Savetiktok are saved? No, they do not store videos and copies of downloaded videos. Also, they don't track their users' download history, which makes using Savetiktok completely anonymous and safe https://savetiktok.me/ . I hope that I could answer your question and you will use this site after all

3. mordor12

mordor12 New Member

#3 mordor12, Dec 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2023