Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It’s hard to beat Alec Baldwin tho.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Its sadly accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

There’s a movie called Art of the Deal by Ron Howard. Just a short flick that makes fun of Trump.
    Johnny Depp played Trump and played him almost to a T. And with all the hollywood makeup, it didn’t resemble Depp at all. (Other then Depp is not that tall).

Edit: found it on YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

5. DeadZedHead

Nice. I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

The hair makes sense now, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sharpie61

uncanny, isn't it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Sharpie61

[​IMG]

If you have twitter, please read the comments. I can’t stop laughing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

We have some clever twitter users. LOL

10. DeadZedHead

Would you like to piss indoors for a hundred dollars a month?
    To be honest, it's mostly blood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Russian agent Maria Butina agreeing to cooperate 100% with federal prosecutors is an indication that it is the beginning of the end for this regime and many interconnecting pieces in the Republican Party. The NRA is going down hard too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It shows how Hollywood people really are pros at what they do. You could tell they were just having fun, but they did a much better job than some low budget real "movies" out there. Not to mention after watching it I feel like I read the book.;)

13. Morgotha

We took away something totally different from Butina! When she said she'd cooperate 100%, I assumed that meant she'd say anything, true or not, so that she could stay in the U.S. and to keep from being sent to a gulag somewhere. I doubt if her testimony for or against Trump will have much in common with the Truth.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Maria Butina, accused Russian agent, reaches plea deal with prosecutors that includes cooperation

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mar...ian-agent-reaches-plea-deal/story?id=59719083

"“Unrelated to specific presidential campaigns,” Erickson wrote in an October 2016 email to an acquaintance that was later obtained by the FBI, “I’ve been involved in securing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key [unnamed political party] leaders through, of all conduits, the [unnamed gun-rights organization].”

And during an FBI raid of Erickson’s South Dakota home, investigators discovered a handwritten note suggesting Erickson may have been aware of a possible job offer from Russian intelligence services: “How to respond to FSB offer of employment?” Erickson scratched, an apparent reference to the Russian equivalent of the CIA."

I'm pretty sure I can correctly identify the name of the political party and gun rights organization.

We haven't really talked about it, but the NRA is in HUGE trouble. Contributions are massively down, they're implicated in campaign finance law breaking, and probably working with the Russians to funnel money to buy politicians.

15. Morgotha

The NRA will be just fine. They have ONE issue, the pursuit of gun rights. As long as they continue to pursue that goal, their supporters will be happy. If some commie wants to give them money to pursue gun rights for Americans, why would their supporters care? I haven't seen anything showing contributions to the NRA to be "massively down", and if you can post a link for this, please do, as I'd like to read it. I'd be shocked if NRA contributers were really put off by the whole Russia thing. I just can't see how it would affect them or their mission.

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Looks like they will likely have to redo the North Carolina election that Republicans screwed up so badly with election fraud. And it's predicted that if a new election IS held, the GOP is likely to lose another seat:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/07/dan-mccready-north-carolina-house-election-1051829

"Privately, national and state Republicans acknowledged that Harris, who denied in a statement Friday that he had any knowledge of illegal activity, would be a toxic candidate. Some Republicans in the state are holding out hope that Harris could be replaced on the ballot, which would require intervention from a Democrat-controlled House of Representatives. But if the state board votes to rerun the election, the only way for Harris to be removed from the ballot would be if he moved out of state, according to Gerry Cohen, who formerly served as special counsel to the North Carolina General Assembly."

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

http://fortune.com/2018/11/27/after-nra-reports-massive-drop-in-contributions-gun-stocks-take-a-hit/

https://www.thetrace.org/rounds/wat...nt-over-nra-coordination-with-trump-campaign/

Also, pretty sure that Americans who care about the Constitution WOULD care that the NRA was working secretly with an enemy foreign power to undermine American democracy. Just sayin.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sharpie61

A country, whose NRA supports stricter gun laws.

*It was all about funneling money Trumps way.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Morgotha

The decline in funding of the NRA was from 2017, BEFORE any of this stuff with the Russian spy was news, IOW, they aren't related.

Also, it was to be expected that gun stocks would take a header after Trump's election. LOL, it's a perverse truth, but gun sales and stocks do the BEST when gun grabbing Democrats get elected, as people buy like crazy before the assumed new restrictive laws get passed, and gun sales are the WORST when pro-gun politicians get elected because people don't feel there's any pressing need to buy.

The overall point being the Russia thing didn't really influence NRA contributions, etc., it's just to be expected based on Trump winning the election.

And "yes", NRA voters *would* be concerned if the NRA was conspiring with Russia to overthrow democracy in America, but only a paranoid nitwit would believe that to be the case.

20. Morgotha

Rights are a funny thing. Someone with no rights whatsoever would be overjoyed to get SOME rights, whereas to people with more rights, decreasing to just having some rights would be terrible.