Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Innocent Man (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by southernlady, Dec 14, 2018.

1. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

So this just dropped today and already has rave reviews - true crime documentary based on John Grisham’s only nonfiction book. My sister has started it and is intrigued. I’m starting it tonight.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80187030

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. southernlady

So I just finished the series and all I can say is wow. Police department that played dirty, two men wrongfully convicted and two more whose convictions are questionable. Doesn’t leave me feeling confident in our justice system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll give this a try.

• Like Like x 1
  4. southernlady

Let me know what you think! I just watched The Staircase. I understand we don't get to see all of the evidence that is presented, but this is another one that left me scratching my head!

Perhaps I should rename this thread "Netflix true crime documentaries"?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I'm watching The Innocent Man right now. I'm a few episodes in. It's just tragic. What a blessing that we have DNA now. People are speaking straight from the heart and I just want to hug everyone who suffered.

6. JuliankVx

JuliankVx New Member

Oh, I'm right there with you – "The Innocent Man" is a gripping true crime doc! I started it, too, and trust me, it's a rollercoaster of emotions. John Grisham's touch adds that extra layer of intrigue. Share your thoughts once you dive in. I love Netflix shows and can watch them forever. Moreover, Nextflix is one of the shares in prince harry net worth. So, it is even more heartwarming.

#6 JuliankVx, Sep 13, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2023