Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

HarleyQuinn
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2023 at 4:22 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 37,515 4
Agree 1 0
Funny 1 0
Winner 11 0
Informative 2 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0

Share This Page

HarleyQuinn

Administrator

Staff Member
HarleyQuinn was last seen:
Dec 13, 2023
    1. Pirated
    2. Gary
      Gary
      Seriously, vBulletin isn't that hard to administer, enable in threads line breaks.
    3. Gary
      Gary
      Seriously, vBulletin isn't that hard to administer, enable in threads line breaks.
    4. Junaid
      Junaid
      The Professor said he took the like sytem down because the vBSEO plugin crashed the server one time, and the like system can't be implemented without it.

We don't give a fhuck though, we just want our fhucking like system back.
    5. Junaid
      Junaid
      The Professor said he took the like sytem down because the vBSEO plugin crashed the server one time, and the like system can't be implemented without it.

6. Junaid
      Junaid

7. HarleyQuinn
      HarleyQuinn
      Sure! I can take a look around and see if there's a reason he took it down. If there's not, I'll then it'll be be. It might be next week when I get to it, though.

Be careful with that kitten picture. It might devour your soul.
    8. HarleyQuinn
      HarleyQuinn
      Sure! I can take a look around and see if there's a reason he took it down. If there's not, I'll then it'll be be. It might be next week when I get to it, though.

9. HarleyQuinn
      HarleyQuinn

10. TheAntiUser
      TheAntiUser
      HarleyQuinn,

I'm not exactly sure why The Professor took away the like system but, if it isn't too much of a problem do you think you could bring it back? It made the forum almost as soul-consuming as Facebook. If not, I'm sure there is a justifiable reason.

Thanks,
      AntiUser

P.S.
      Here's a picture of a kitten smiling if it makes you feel more obliged to bring the like system back.
      [IMG]
    11. TheAntiUser
      TheAntiUser
      HarleyQuinn,

I'm not exactly sure why The Professor took away the like system but, if it isn't too much of a problem do you think you could bring it back? It made the forum almost as soul-consuming as Facebook. If not, I'm sure there is a justifiable reason.

Thanks,
      AntiUser

P.S.
      Here's a picture of a kitten smiling if it makes you feel more obliged to bring the like system back.
      [IMG]
    12. TheAntiUser
      TheAntiUser
      HarleyQuinn,

Thanks,
      AntiUser

P.S.
      [IMG]
    13. NukeInbound
      NukeInbound
      You owe me 15 bucks
    14. NukeInbound
      NukeInbound
      You owe me 15 bucks
    15. NukeInbound
      NukeInbound
      You owe me 15 bucks
    16. Hoggsynator
      Hoggsynator
      Welcome to the forum. Much love.
    17. Hoggsynator
      Hoggsynator
    18. Hoggsynator
      Hoggsynator
    19. Legion
      Legion
      Welcome to the forums!
    20. Legion
      Legion
      Welcome to the forums!
  • Signature

Admin, Battle Royale Forums
    popgeeks.com | finalfantasyrpg.com | eileenaf.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice