Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The black guy and son

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Days Gone Bye' started by Zombie Lover, Dec 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Do you think they will meet up again with them, and I wonder if he finally took out his wife. It would be wild if later on they seen them as zombies.

2. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

I think that they will meet up with the redneck with no hand since the black kid and his son are heading to Atlanta. They will go to camp and the redneck will be there and he will pretend to be nice and say he knows Rick and where they are headed since he has the map and when he reaches Fort Benning he will have a friend of Rick's and make Rick give up all their supplies and cars. This is just a crazy guess though.

3. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Didn't think about that. I could see that happening.

4. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Hes gotta show back up it will be interesting if he is with the redneck.

5. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

Yeah as a zombie or a human I know he's going to come back.

6. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

He will def be in next season more pissed then ever. Would if hes gonna go after his brother too

7. AVC

AVC Member

He's not credited for Season Two, which is a shame. He was in Jericho too, and I like his character. Maybe Season Three.

8. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Lenny James is the actor I think, and a damn good one at that. I'd love to see Morgan and Duane again.

For those who wish to know if we see Morgan again, I can offer what the source material covers regarding the two.

#8 Hawaiian Shirt Zombie, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  9. Lucky

Lucky Member

I hope we see them again. I'm a big Lennie James fan thanks to his days on Jericho.

10. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

At first I think having Rick meet up with Morgan was just a device to allow him to recap at the beginning of each episode, but I think either a) somewhere along the line, Morgan and Dwayne show up again, or b) Rick finds Dwayne without Morgan.

11. Jack.

Jack. Member

I think we will see him again in Nebraska.

12. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

From interviews I've read/seen I don't think they will be back this season but Kirkman definitely wants them (or at the very least Morgan) back --http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/27940 relevant parts being:-

Fan favorite Morgan Jones (Lennie James) is still out there surviving in the world. Kirkman said our main characters aren't ready to encounter Jones again. "Only when it makes sense for the story," Kirkman said. "That character is out there. That's a plot point that we don't want to leave dangling too long but it's got to make sense for the story for that to come back. That's something we're going to be working towards."

Also out of respect to James, they're only going to bring him back if he has something juicy to do. "Right, if we do bring him back, it would be in a significant way," Mazzara said. "We're interested when we introduce characters that they really affect our existing characters, that they come in in a big significant way. We don't want to just bring people in and just give ‘em one or two lines. We do have a great ensemble and we want to make sure that everybody has a significant storyline and that includes any new characters we would want to introduce."

unless of course he is bluffing and they've already filmed their return.

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

This,

Morgan does appear later in the Comics and with more presence...if his role if events goes unchanged in the TV series, we're probably looking for him around season 5-6.

14. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I hope when they bring him back it closely resembles the comic. If they bring him back and there is no real reason I'll be a little miffed.

15. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Agreed!

I'm very excited to see Lennie James as Morgan during this time! The man has skills and could really pull it off.

16. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

The thing with a zombie apocalyse is that at some point, it has to make sense that you are going to meet people that you are never going to see again. For the most part... it's the end of the world. I mean you can give it the good fight and all that happy crappy, but if you are going to continue to travel or worse, try and stay in a big city, sooner or later your going to get bit. I wonder what happened to the Morales family and that gang running the old folks home, but at some point I think I have to realize that (especially those guys in a home full of old people with one foot in the grave already) these people are not going to survive to meet up with others again. I think Duane and his kid had a shot, because they were in a smaller town. But they needed to get out of that house where the mother kept coming to check the doorknob.

17. Ash_TWD

Ash_TWD New Member

However they show up, I can't wait!! I hope they didn't turn, I really liked them :(
    I REALLY hope they pop up in Season 3!

18. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I hope they'll meet up again... Morgan and Dwayne are great characters. I wanna see them joining in the Rick's group.

Maybe we'll see them in third or next season.