Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 2 is going to be huge

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Jakobi, Dec 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Top 10 TV shows of 2010

1. “The Walking Dead,” AMC: This year’s biggest hit, “The Walking Dead” — Frank Darabont’s adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s long-running comic book series — did for zombies what “The Sopranos” did for gangsters.

http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/t ... -1.2575653

2. diagvro

diagvro Member

historic fail

3. cpump

cpump Member

↑ I thought S2 was the bezt so far S4 shaping up to be better

4. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Personally i much preferred Season One and though i felt Seasons Two and Three were the weaker seasons they weren't neccesarily bad by any means.

5. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

S2 wasn't a fail, it was pretty good just like S3. But not as good as Season 1, it's still my favorite. Though Season 4 could change that soon.

6. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Every show has some clunky seasons. Season 2 is the one.

7. BringBackShane

S2 only was considered weak because of the dragging out the search for Sophia. Once Shane flipped out and emptied the barn the season was awesome.

8. joshred4

joshred4 Member

I agree, season 2 is my personal favorite so far. It was the turning point for many characters as it was the time during which everyone got tougher and started to truly adapt to this new world. So far, I think we've seen the biggest changes in people from the 2nd to the 3rd season.

9. Jagerdu

Jagerdu Member

I don't know about anybody else, but Season 3 is my favorite season. Mainly because of all the intense action and the introduction to my favorite character (Philip). Season 4 is looking promising though. I loved Season 1 and I felt Season 2 was the weakest.

10. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I love all of the seasons, but if I had to choose a favorite, I'd go with season 2. The Sophia situation had a tremendous payoff, lots of great charachter development, and provided an excellent conclusion to many story arcs.

11. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Season 2 was, to me, by far the worst season. There's no competition for that title.

It dragged the hell out of us, most characters were inconsistent and unbearable to watch, the dialogue was pretty better and many lines were repeated over and over. The only good episode to me was the season finale. I refuse to buy this season on Bluray.

12. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I've liked every season of TWD. The characters were lost in season two and didn't know what to do or how to live in the world they found themselves in. I thought the season captured that perfectly.

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The second half of season 2 was just brilliant. That wouldn't have been possible without the first half lead up. Add on the midseason finale and premiere and you have a great season imo.

14. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I agree. All the seasons have a different feel to them, and I love them all, but for different reasons. I'm glad it's like that, keeps things from getting stale.

15. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

That's one my favorite things about the show.

16. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I do not get the hate for season 2

17. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Season 2 was good, personally I enjoyed it more than season 3. We're only 2 episodes in, but season 4 is turning out to be better than both.

18. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Season 2 was good, yes. But the whole farm thing was pretty boring. I find the prison story arc far more interesting.

19. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I loved season 2. Some of it is because it's when I started watching but most of it was the Shane drama. I loved watching him unravel.

20. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Season 2 is my least favorite but there are a fair share of excellent episodes.

The ones I did not like were
    2x04 Cherokee Rose
    2x06 Secrets (Okay I'm not the one to say "Nothing Happened" but there wasn't much happening but dialogue lol)

And for Season 3
    3x06 Hounded (I know Gimple wrote it but I swear, Mazzara must have edited it and added the sex scene. I can't imagine The Governor getting laid. Other than that, I liked it a little bit)
    3x13 Arrow on the Doorpost (Didn't like it except the ending with the song)
    3x14 Prey (I liked how Prey was developing secondary characters but the Andrea and Gov chase wasn't so necessary.)