Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Stephen King might write the second season

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Jakobi, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Well there have been rumors that Stephen King might write the second season of the show, or at least an episode or two. Imagine that! How awesome would that be...

Stephen King - The Walking Dead

2. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

That would be awesome! He would have to make an appearance in the show, like he always does with his movies.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

It would be awesome, but we have to see what happens as I think its still in the air on whether or not he will be actually doing it.

4. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

it'd be more then awesome stephen king is a god at writing. If he wrote the show it would be incredible.

5. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I like the fact that he always stars somewhere in the movies he directs and it should be the same for this. Plus fact that if he was writing a few episodes, imaging the hype!

6. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

He is in talks to write ONE episode (actually, he and his son, not just Stephen), not an entire season. Darabont said in an interview at Comic Con that it is too late for him to write for season 2, but it looks like he may write an episode for season 3.

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

8. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Oh no kidding...I missed that! That sucks because Stephen King would have been AWESOME!

9. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

Stephen Kings is the King of Horror! I wish he could. :)

10. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Oh goody!! ... expect the zombies to team up with some evil clowns and then start riding giant spiders & lunar hover crafts with death lasers if Stephen King writes an episode! :hatchet:

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

While I like Stephen King, he is not the king of horror. I reserve that title for H.P. Lovecraft. :zombies_alien:

12. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

I'm partial to Clive Barker (his books...not the movies!!). I could never get into King's stuff...he just rambles on and on with descriptions of the most innate objects that have nothing to do with the story line! Barker is brutally direct and goes for the jugular right away with his prose. The most terrifying thing I find with King's novel is the length of the book! :Grin:

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Only time will tell. I know King and TWD crew tried to do it earlier but had conflicting schedules. Now it may not happen since AMC fired Frank Darabont, King and Darabont are good friends. Again, only time will tell.

14. horrorTerror

horrorTerror New Member

MThat would be awesome. Write King write.

15. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

I'm a BIG King fan and would love to have seen him and his son tackle an episode. I'm sure we'll never get that now, but wish in one hand...