Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead Video Game

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by Jakobi, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

2. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

QuickTime events are cool once in a while but I hope the whole game isn't filled with them. I hope it's a TPS. The story sounds cool though.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I wouldn't mind it being a little like L4D tell you the truth. It sounds like it will be mainly a game about survival.

4. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

Any idea when it comes out?

5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Apparently the latest ep gets uploaded this week. Excited!

6. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

400 days hits today people. Keep your eyes open. A whole new storyline and new characters. Hopefully TellTale gets this one right as well.

7. Eternal

Eternal Member

Can't believe this isn't talked about more! I loved TWDG. I loved the character interactions, the storyline, I especially loved the close comradeship between Clementine and Lee. I pre-ordered the second season and have played it around 3 times already. Plan on playing it again sometime, but both season are fantastic, recommend playing them.

8. Corten

Corten New Member

Should I start playing this? I heard it doesn't really have a connection to the show, it's a separate story line.

9. SteelerFan

SteelerFan Member

Yep. Then get season 2.

10. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWench New Member

And THEN get The Wolf Among Us. Which, surprisingly, I thought was pretty good. Super short but pretty good.

Sidenote: Season 2 was a pretty good game but it severely lacked the Lee element. I missed him so.

11. Bettaylo

Bettaylo New Member

I recently started playing season 2 of the walking dead and its AWESOME. I never finished it when I originally pre ordered the game cause other things came up in life and I forgot about it. My buddy keeps asking me to play the game and to show him what I choose to do in the game so for fun, I made a youtube account and posted me playing the game to show my friends and anyone else that could be interested.
    I'm just starting and learning to edit videos and if you awesome guys have any suggestions to make the videos better for entertainment than let me know. I find it fun making videos for my friends and anyone else that enjoy's watching!!!

https://youtu.be/piTZjBif4y8 (this is a link to youtube on episode 1 , season 2 )