Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peak during Breaking Bad Season Premiere

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Bassman, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Could this be Nicotero's Day-esque Trailer? You should be watching Breaking Bad either way, but I guess this gives you more of a reason to tune in. Seriously....Breaking Bad rocks...

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I did see that today when I was looking for some news to write up. 4 Days!!!!

3. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I concur Bass. It was ridiculously disappointing. It would have been a tad more impressive had Rick at least used his signature hatchet. BLAH!! here's hoping we see your Day of the Deadesque trailer at Comic Con.

5. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

It was disappointing, but I do like the brutal head beatings. It could have had much more though.

6. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

the message that I think the scene was supposed to convey had already been established with Rick and the baseball bat in Days Gone Bye, thus rendering this severe head crushing scene a moot point in my opinion. We already GET what it takes to bring down the dead and how much of our humanity we have lost in doing so.

7. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah that is what I am thinking. It could have shown us either a piece of Hershel's Farm, or maybe something that would have a bit more. While I did like the brutality of the head smashing...we all know that is going to be in the second season. I guess you could take the point that it showed him in the forest which might be a little insight. I am sure there will be more.