Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why is Michonne a slut int he comics?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by Sasha, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Sasha

Sasha Member

Can anyone told me why Kirkman diced to make her a filthy whore? Thank you. It totally ruins her character, I don't have respect for her.

2. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Can you explain why you feel that "she is a filthy whore" in the comic?
    I guess I just didn't get that vibe. Sure she was promiscuous, but if you spend every minute living in a ZA world I am sure some of your views would change. And if you're talking about the incident with Tyrese when he was with Carol, let me ask you, Do you think Tyrese is a filthy whore and did it totally ruin his character for you? Because he was the one who was involved with someone, not her.

3. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I don't think she's really a whore in the comics.

4. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

Why are you intimidated by sexually aggressive women. Were you frightened by a vagina as a small child?

5. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

What's wrong with filthy whores?

6. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Yes

Oh sorry I thought you was talking to me.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Lmao !!!

8. Sasha

Sasha Member

Yes and no. It's not only the "Tyrese thing". Also, in issue 107 she wanted to fuuck Heath because he wasn't in good terms with Denise. Heath said that Maggie warned him about her, and Maggie was right! Michonne went straight to his cock, I mean, have some self respect. And I don't even wanna talk about Morgan.

I hope it helps to answer to you all @Skaeryll @Walker Bait @NapalmSoup @Shane#22 @H5N1

And no, I'm not afraid of vaginas, although as I child I was raped by a german woman who was 2 meters tall and had more muscles than Schwarzenegger. My anus has never been the same since that incident...

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure i'd call her that. She lived by herself for months, fighting zombies all day and night. Suddenly she was thrown into a relatively safe situation with attractive members of the opposite sex. How would any of us act? Now Abraham, he's a whore :p.

10. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Let's answer a question with a question. Why was Shane a psychopath? Why is Rick the leader? Why did Carol kill herself?

Kirkman made these characters the way they are for a reason. Michonne was brutally raped and still seeks out sexual encounters. That's counter intuitive to what I know of rape victims. However it seems to be just the way she's wired. I wouldn't call Michonne a slut by any means. It was dirty what her and Tyrese did but she really does only sleeps with one person at a time.

11. EvieE

EvieE Member

Slut shaming at its best. But I bet if it was one of the guys getting a piece of tail every chance they could get they'd be studs?

I think you need to look up the word, Literally. Michonne didn't hold a Kitana to her head, that was Carol's decision to off herself.

12. EvieE

EvieE Member

I agree with you for the most part, but I'd like to point out it's not uncommon for victims of rape or molestation to be become hyper-sexual as a means to control their sexual interactions. Unfortunately, I've known people like that. So it's possible this could be Michonne's way of coping.

13. EvieE

EvieE Member

Hopefully I wouldn't kill myself. That's a pretty a pretty extreme reaction for being cheated on. Considering she still had Sophia to live for, I'm guessing any trauma would have sent her over the edge, it just happened to be Tyrese cheating on her with Michonne.

14. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

I wouldn't ask why is she a slut in the comics. Instead I'd ask why is she a bit of a robot in the show...

15. Sasha

Sasha Member

I agree with you, but being a robot in the tv show doesn't take away the fact that she's a slut in the comics series...

16. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

Shes only had consensual sex with 2 blokes over the course of 2 years and hit on another bloke. When you think of it that way its really not that bad.

17. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

No it isn't. No matter what way I think of it, it isn't that bad.

But you know - some people think women should sit with their ankles crossed, eyes down, and behave like a nun until Mr. Whoever comes along and makes the first move. Then she is to remain pure and a-sexual in public and turn into a sex maniac when submitting to Mr. Whoever. When Mr. Whoever leaves the picture the woman should have no less than 18mos of as little contact with the opposite sex as possible while she grieves her terrible predicament and keeps her thoughts pure and far away from the feelings of her body or anything enjoyable really.

If she deviates from this purity - she's a slut and whore no doubt. As proof I give to you exhibit A,B, and C. TV Lori, TV Andrea, and Michonne. The ho-bags actually like sex. :bleck: How Maggie has escaped this scarlet letter, with her brazenness towards Glenn, is beyond me. She better hope Glenn never dies or leaves or she will be in quite a predicament.

18. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The behaviour of Michonne, the hunters, negan, the gov etc etc etc.. represents how the society we know & live in is no more..

It's impossible to judge the characters based on our standards when these characters are living in a ZA and have changed from normal well adjusted people to zombie killing machines..

Some people expect these characters to go on a zombie killing spree then immediately disassociate themselves from that world, going back to normal well adjusted people over a shared meal.. (not suggesting I read that from your comments, it's just a generalised observation of the comments all over the forum)

Sorry to hear about your anus btw LMAO !!

19. Sasha

Sasha Member

Well, I hadn't read issue 108 when I post that and in that issue Michonne tells Andrea that. That she's not who she used to be, that she was talkative, friendly etc and that she doesn't think she can go back to that. She also tells her about that incident and that she feel disgusted about herself. But stiiiiiilll I don't buy that. It's okay that you can become more cold, agresive, etc but wanted to **** another guy just because he's with another woman is not a normal ZA behavior (well I haven't been in a ZA before so I can't say what is normal and what is not, but that ain't something you would wait to happen)

20. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Guess what all the troops do in war when they have leave?.... go bonk everyone..

I think half the babies born in Australia during WW2 were by American leave soldier pregnancies lol