Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First order of business....

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Zed Sanford, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

Ok...so you're in charge of the ASZ, and Deanna's just handed control over to you. You've got the herd outside, people unaccounted for, angry residents, dead residents, helpless residents, you know that many Wolves made it out alive, and now know that your compound is susceptible to raids. So what are your first 4 orders/projects?

Please submit your plans in list form. Pictures or drawings will not be accepted.

2. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm pretty sure only the 5 Wolves made it out alive, and Rick killed all of them already. So you can cross that one off the list.

At this point I think the only real choice is leading the herd of walkers away. There's not really an option on that. They can't really do anything else until that's done.

Second order of business is teaching the residents of ASZ to defend themselves, and strengthening the perimeter. Watches need to be put in place on all sides with rotating shifts.

They need to find a way to reinforce the walls, and to do so in a way that will keep people out, as well as walkers. Razor wire to prevent people from climbing over. Increased bracing to prevent the wall from being breached.

After that, food supplies need to be fortified. For this project though, I think it would be mostly under the control of Deanna and would be done alongside the rest of the other projects.

#2 QuantumCurt, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  3. mfinley

mfinley Member

1) move back to the prison

4. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

1. Deal with the herd. A combination of drawing them away via our people returning after getting the rest of the herd 20 miles out and spearing the remainders that stay by the wall.

2. Deal with any other immediate threats/liabilities - Interrogate Morgan's wolf boy for intel and then dispose of him. Give Morgan ultimatum to be honest and get back to reality or leave the ASZ. Get all towns people together and anybody that doesn't want to comply and evolve to the real world situation we live in can also leave the ASZ, any serious trouble makers that could bring on more hazards to our core group that don't want to leave or comply - execution. If Wolf's remain we go and take them all out, if Wolf's are apart of a larger syndicate then we start adapting and preparing for that potential threat.

3. Radically beef up security - Everyone capable and able that isn't a weak minded liability learns how to use weapons and acclimated. A superior perimeter utilizing Morgan-style traps and spear blocks, as well as pits as Woodbury utilized and constant shifts of armed look outs at all important points of the facility. Likewise go out in search of remaining Military bases or anything else that would have weapons/ammo/explosives and get these items.

4. Start increasing infrastructure. Beef up Walls, create agriculture and other idea's and put non-fighters/group leaders but still useful individuals like Deanna and Eugene on projects to enhance the place's sustainability and less of a need to constantly be out scavenging.

5. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

I'm not as worried about a direct attack by the Wolves right now because they have no firearms, and there's thousands of walkers outside that prevent another on foot assault. The only thing that I'd prepare for from them is if they tried to bring down the wall with another truck ramming it, or if they somehow manage to get an explosive to breach a wall. Also, I don't think Morgan has told anyone about the prisoner yet (otherwise, some extreme interrogation followed by an execution would be the first order of business) Sooo....

1. The most immediate threat is the herd outside, so we need a plan in case they somehow breach the walls. As we have elderly, feeble people, and no escape routes really, I'd have a fortification/retreat plan that would involve the 2nd floors of a handful of houses near each other. If the walls are breached, you go to these 2nd floors which would have food, water, ammo, weapons, and poking sticks. The 2nd floors would have some sort of blockade preventing access by walkers. At that point, you just slowly and steadily kill the walkers from the 2nd floors.

2. Establish additional lookout/killing posts on the walls with 2 people per post. While you're up there, 1 person is looking/scanning while the other is busy culling the herd.

3. Go into extreme resource/rationing mode. Limit everyone's food starting now. Collect as much water as possible.

4. Weapons familiarity/training. We can't really shoot right now, but the residents can at least be shown weapons and practice dry firing, loading. Then we also train them some hand to hand skills for fighting walkers as well as humans.

If you're not working on the wall, then you're working on the fortified houses. If you're not doing either of those, then you're getting training. I'll give you 8 hours of sleep, and 4 hours of free time. The other 12 hours is for work.

6. gavuk

gavuk Member

1) Stand shouting at the few remaining survivors telling them to keep quiet whilst metres away from a hoard of thousands of walkers

2) Hand empty pistol to gormless kid on "watch"

3) Go and find the blonde (gormless kids mum) for some one on one action in her garage

Sorted!!

7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Drive 600 miles back to Georgia?

8. daisylicker

daisylicker New Member

1) Stop shouting in front of the walkers, stop standing right in front of the walkers winding them up, stop banging on the gates. seriously, it's only 'exciting' them more.

2) Everyone has jobs now, they're either patrolling the inside of the wall checking for weak spots and fortifying them, stabbing walkers in the head or teaching the useless ones how to protect themselves a bit. Did Deanna even know she has to headshot the walkers or was she just letting some rage out?

3) Check the whole town and hope there is a wolf or two left (I know we know there is but only morgan does). Send the wolves over the wall at a fairly quiet spot. Throw them a gun (obviously not somewhere they can shoot AZL people) when the walkers start chasing they will start shooting drawing more walkers in that direction. Hope they get far away! If they shoot themselves oh well, no loss!

4) They seriously need an escape plan so if (when) it all goes down they can escape. I'd fortify the walls starting with the busiest spots' while some others either dig a tunnel or make a wall within a wall, a small area with their supplies and ammo etc . Even better dig the tunnel inside the wall within the wall, maybe off the sewer Maggie and aaron were in? You cant rely on people not dying!!!

9. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I'll have to go with the rest, dealing with the herd, combat/gun training, cut back on supply usage and improving ASZ in general [walls, possible escapes, look-outs].

10. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

1. Cardio
    2. Double Tap
    3. Beware of Bathrooms
    4. Buckle up

11. wolffe

wolffe Member

Suck maggies breasts while Miss Sanchez gives me a sloppy blow (and swallows).

12. M3O

M3O Member

Best. Idea. Ever. (again)

13. Elton Dixon

Elton Dixon Member

1. take a shower and hold judith, cant tell when last i see him and her
    2. deal with the herd
    3. do a stock check on the guns and ammo and food
    4. create a back gate or sort, like a escape door, gate or something

14. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Rex

Rex New Member

1. Have a church service by gabrielle

2. Have a heavy booze party hosted by Carol

- Bang Jessie (Private order, pictures or drawings will not be sent)

3. Try to contact daryl and the gang by radio

4. If no radio contact, then plan building tunnel escape route

5. If escape impossible, then dig a huge pit around the walls with spears as last resort.

16. Berry

Berry Member

I haven't read other replies yet, but here's mine:

1. Get everyone to tell me as much information about the raid as possible. This would tell me that only 5 escaped (assuming Morgan tells me this), and I'll quickly surmise those 5 were the ones I dispatched.

2. Create a distraction on the far side of the wall.. I wouldn't know about the tunnel, so would discuss a plan to try and get the walkers to gather away from the gate.

3. Get a vehicle and lead the walkers away.. not too far, and not in the direction as Glenn, Sasha, Daryl, Abe.. etc.

4. Before leaving, tell the citizens the stories of what-all I've seen over the last 2 years.. bad people (with details!), starvation, how the people around have died. What happens when you play with Walkers. Some of the horror stories and hard decisions that had to be made. Let them KNOW what is out there, in a normal, story-telling mode, not crazy, blood soaked-fanatic mode. Maybe have Carol do the storytelling.