Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl to meet The Saviors?

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Poor Mika, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

In the previews it looks like he's captured by some people...first meeting with the Saviors perhaps?

2. Brian and Pris

Or the hilltop peoples??
    i don't know anything about that just spitballing

3. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Possibly the wolves. I don't think we've seen the last of them yet...

4. Brian and Pris

True, true. It would seem logical to pick up that storyline

5. drifter77

drifter77 Member

These dudes seemed to have plenty of guns so I'm doubting these are wolves. In fact, I'm betting the wolves storyline is a done deal. They were just some weirdo cult that caused a bit of chaos, disposed of some red-shirts and demonstrated Morgan's new philosophy.

6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Most likely Daryl is captured by people who escaped the Saviors, and has to convince them that they can trust him.

7. Berry

Berry Member

Oh man, if the Wolves are done... there was SO much lead-up, then disposal in a single episode?! (Guess similar to Terminus actually...)

At least we should find out what they were doing with the torsos at some point...

8. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

The wolves we've seen so far didn't look capable of building that elaborate trap, with the trucks and torso's and car. They all seemed pretty dumb. I would be disappointed too, if that was it. At least Terminus, which I thought was a bit disappointing, turned into the hunters.

9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If that's it for the Wolves, I would too be disappointed.

Why do they take captives? Why do they take walker torsos?
    And that Alpha Wolf, assuming he is the highest leader, is neither charismatic nor strong enough to lead a gang like the Wolves.
    A lot of unanswered questions.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

No. These guys used a lot of guns, motorcycles and definitely weren't dumb.
    While I don't think the Wolves are completely finished yet, I would be really disappointed if they suddenly took this route with the Wolves. It just doesn't add up to the former footage we have of them...

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Daryk will mett the saviors, and he will die in this episode. RIP daryl I will not miss you.

12. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I'm no longer interested in the Wolves storyline after seeing their masterful "attack". They just barge into a community that you already know has guns (in broad daylight mindyou), running around in all random directions? Spending time stabbing an already dead body 50 more times, oblivious to anyone (i.e. Carol) walking up beside you to shoot you in the head? They weren't even looting good stuff -- the one dude Carol shot was carrying books for chrissakes! And they suffered 100% casualties. Basically one alert middle-aged woman with a pistol took out the whole lot of them.

Anyway, with all else going on, I'm not sure they could squeeze in more wolves. We already have the herd to deal with, and now probably Saviors. And with possible dealings with at least one other community coming up. I'm ready to chalk up the Wolves as another Terminus and move onto more interesting storylines.

13. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Wolves are done, meant to be the bandits. Savior me

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

He gonna meet Dwight.
    [​IMG]

15. carolsubmissive

carolsubmissive Active Member

I think that Abraham is going to destroy the ASZ bell tower with a rocket launcher. Daryl is going to have sex with someone while they're having an epileptic fit. Sasha will be involved in an interracial love triangle. Rick will make Ron watch while he annihilates his mother, just to toughen him up. Carl will get angry when he finds out that Spencer has eaten all the crackers but in a touching moment the episode will close on the two of them breaking the last cracker in two and sharing thus confirming the acceptance of the group.

Morgan will not appear.

16. Rastajacob

Rastajacob New Member

That crew Daryl met is escaping the Saviors...notice how the girl said "we don't want to live by your bat shit rules..."

17. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Yep.

18. Rastajacob

Rastajacob New Member

Abraham trying to get some Sasha.. NICE

19. Rastajacob

Rastajacob New Member

Damn you Dwight and Sherry....

20. JMac

JMac Member

I am not really clear on this wolf storyline. It's kind of all over the place and confusing.
    So I took that trio taking Daryl back to the Arno Food truck trap, as meaning that the wolves had kidnapped Patty, and they were gonna use Daryl as leverage. So maybe their storyline isn't completely dead? Cause they are still running around kidnapping people.
    I don't know tho.
    It's probably all but fizzled out.
    Also tho. This is off topic but that herd was kind of close to em and as big as it was, they just made a lil turn before getting attacked. How'd that herd not blow thru on them? Or at least not get distracted by their firefight. Like they did to Michonne and Glenn?
    Does anyone know the timeline? It's becoming a really long day...