Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

all three compendiums at Costco

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by justafanaticfan, Feb 4, 2016.

1. justafanaticfan

I haven't bought them because I don't know if it's a good deal but Costco has all three compendiums for $35 each. Total would be $105 plus tax.
    Good deal??? Worth it???

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Considering that your not paying for shipping and handling, I think its a good deal.

3. justafanaticfan

Not sure I can talk my husband into getting me all three. Thats a lot of money. But maybe one or two for now. Thanks.

Hopefully this info helps someone else. I see a lot of posts about where to find them.

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I think that's a pretty good buy! Most things at costco are a good deal, I used to work there and they don't actually mark anything up, and if they do it's not very much. They make all their money on customer's memberships. To buy one from a book storewould probably be about 50$ or online you'd have to pay shipping costs, as Neuro pointed out.

5. justafanaticfan

My husband says he's buying me all three for valentine's day. Love that guy- he's got me all figured out. Then I can finally read past volume 1!

6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Each Compendium is over a 1000 pages. It's just as good of deal as going to the comic shop and paying four dollars for a single issue.

7. justafanaticfan

All sold out statewide- and I can't find them on the costco website. Waited too long. Sigh.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think its a better deal. Each compendium is 48 issues long. So priced at 35 bucks, you're paying slightly above 70 cents per issue.

9. Puggles

Puggles Member

Costco is a pretty good deal. The third one is on Amazon (in stock now) for $40. And lets face it, the three together... Priceless!