Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ABC's of Death

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Jay Bonansinga, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Jay Bonansinga

So my son Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi Bonansinga had a birthday party and I had them watch these movies(ABC's of Death 1 and 2) thinking it was a mix between horror and education hence the title. Well little did I know there was some scenes in there that were not appropriate for her little tyke according to the mother of one of the fellow boys at the birthday party. She called me some very repugnant words that I have not heard since I was a guest at the Tony Awards a decade ago.

So my question is, was this lady overreacting or was she correct in "reaming me a new one?" If the children truly should not have been watching this movie I plan to write a strongly worded letter to the movies producer telling he or she that their title is misleading and irresponsible. I am in the entertainment industry myself and I believe I would be sticking up for all the parents that would not have a voice because despite my plethora of accomplishments in the entertainment industry I am nothing but an average bloke that puts his jeans on one leg at a time.

Thank You~Jay

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm sure we are all blushing just thinking about what you're putting into your jeans. Or possibly tittering with excitement. That being said, the one firm rule of parenting is to preview the entertainment you are feeding your little darling. Parenting is a tough job, but I'm sure if you keep plugging away at it, you can add it to your ever growing list of accomplishments. Right there next to putting your jeans on one leg at a time.

3. Jay Bonansinga

Holy Cow, you're making me blush! Mehehehehehehe!! It does get pretty jam packed down there because I am larger then than average compared to most South Korean men, sorry if that came off smug but Bonansinga-ster can't be humble about everything. They don't call me Captain Sex for nothing.

Also thanx for the parenting tip! I'm going to have my assistant make a note of it in my pocket organizer. I just want my two sons, Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi and Steve, to have a healthy well rounded childhood. I am going to write a nasty letter to the ABC's Death producer and demand they change their name. Who knows how many other parents have thought this was an educational Halloween movie!

Thank You~Jay