Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The ZA is real. Do you follow Rick or Negan?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Eat_Cow, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Eat_Cow

Eat_Cow Member

Assume the zombie apocalypse is now real and you have the choice to follow Negan and his group or Rick and his. Based on who you are as a person, which of these leaders would you follow?

personally, I think I might be seduced into joining Negan's side, although it's the wrong side IMO. I love the bad guys, and although I'm a good person at heart (I believe), I think situations as daunting as the ZA would bring out the bad in a lot of people.. and.. yeah. Negan is such an explosive personality, I think he'd charm me into his side.

2. Cris

Cris New Member

I think I would follow Rick, but Negan is a charming piece of sh*t so who knows what would happen...

3. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Gonna take option 3 here: Neither. Take my chances alone. I'm not much of a follower, and have my own ideas as to how I would survive in the ZA. Neither Rick nor Negan offer options I would like (Too far to each side of the fence for me), and I could survive just fine without a large group to manage. Odds are, I would not be anywhere near the locations the comic or show has been thus far, and in fact be so far into the wilderness that no one would be scouting for supplies or even stumble across where I have made my home. Think Eastman, but more remote and not visible from a distance. I would bet that Neither scouts looking for survivors, or thugs looking for an easy mark would spot me before I spotted them.

I could see myself possibly staying with Rick's group before Negans though, even if just temporarily.

4. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

5. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

Well said. I'd definitely stay away from large groups by nature (too many mouths, too hard to control etc). I'd stay with a very few close family/friends and go somewhere sustainable we know and are familiar with in the Northeast.

To answer OP, Rick, I'm not a kneeler.

6. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I'd hopefully be in Canada, not the southern US like them! Id find a nice cabin on a secluded lake, with a small island. Good hunting, good fishing, few people.

But if I had to be in their company, Id choose Rick. Negan is too volatile.

7. Logan812

Logan812 New Member

The same could be said about many places in central Alabama honestly although I would still probably choose Canada. I prefer cold weather over hot and humid weather.

Although Rick's group would be better company, being a Savior probably would be safer as long as I keep my head down. Both are still better than being in Lee's/Clementine's group when it comes to surviving.

#7 Logan812, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  8. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Population density in Canada is WAY less though, especially northern Ontario where Id be! Plenty of big game, like moose and bear to hunt on top of smaller game, and hundreds of small lake for fishing. I spent a summer tree planting further north than we used to camp as a kid, it would be pretty darn ideal! And I hate hate hate hot weather :)

9. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Rick is way easier to read and actually cares but Negan is arguably safer if you stay in line.

10. dogwalker

dogwalker New Member

If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose Rick. However, I'd really rather have option C. I would not be happy with the Ricktatorship era. I don't hand over my right to make decisions about my life to anyone else. I was always shocked that the group so easily gave him full decision making power, like when Tyrese/Sasha et al wanted to join the prison, and Hershel said, "It's up to Rick". Never. I'm not a follower.

11. grimesdixon2016

Definitely Rick. Negan is too unpredictable for me to want to follow him. He's hilarious and very charming, but I respect Rick more as a leader.

12. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

Given a choice, I'd choose Negan due to power in numbers.

In reality, I'd be holed up in one spot by myself, never encountering anyone till I die.

13. GlennsCrazyEye

I'd roll with the wolves, they seemed to have their priorities straight.