Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara is frustrating

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Poppy, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Poppy

Poppy Member

Did she forget how to kill walkers?

Really... this late in the AZ, and she nearly freezes at the sight of a single walker?

On the bridge, I think all her shots were body shots. Rather than kill them, she pushes them away.

Later when she is trying to cross the bridge to get back home, she and that other gal have a perfect scenario to kill the walkers so that she can simply walk across the bridge. With that five foot spear, she can simply stand on top of any one of the cars, or better yet the full sized van, and just walk back and forth and head spear them as they reach for her. They can't even bunch up on her, because they can only fit single file between the vehicles and the fence/side of the bridge. And between the rows of vehicles, they can only fit two, maybe three side by side. Instead of waiting for the walkers to come to her, from a very defensible position, she tried to run through them.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They were also being chased by the other 2 women so didn't really have time to wait and spear?

3. Ink

Ink New Member

Well for a start your scenario of standing on the cars wouldn’t make good tv.

She didn’t kill them while running as it would take too much time and risk

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

For the same reason girls being chased by psycho killers in horror movies choose to run up the stairs and hide in a closet with no escape, instead of opening the front door when they are 6 inches away from it -- as [MENTION=116292]Ink[/MENTION] said- it's not very good TV, lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSVNNZk6ZxA

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

Some valid points. Reminds me of a couple episodes ago with Michonne. All of a sudden she can't shoot? And then the following episode Enid freezes at the sight of 1 walker before Carl arrives. The writing for a lot of moments this season has been awkward.

6. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

Although I agree that really at this point they should be able to kill a walker without hesitation on how to do it, I think it helps show how over the past few months they have been sheltered and falling back into routine of normal life. Then what with the whole Neegan situation a week or so ago, they're all probably shaken up (I know Tara doesnt know about this) and feel like 'survivors' again, fighting for their lives. A reminder that they are in the world of the dead and anyone/anything could end it all in an instant.

7. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Michonne not being able to shoot all of a sudden bugged me. She had not problems using a gun here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2-hrhbNIxI