Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by skaaaa, Jan 8, 2013.

1. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Talk about Michonne here.

2. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

she's a nice and lethal character, and she's played some Really interesting conflicts in the comics, but im starting to think her character is getting dragged on. im not expecting her to make it out of the negan conflict. she was so influential with the governor, i could totally see her getting offed in the next dozen or so issues. :p

3. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I doubt it. I can see her being around for awhile longer. Plus if she dies then that's one less interesting character left.

4. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Michonne doesn't interest me in the comics anymore like she used to. She just seems like she's there to save Rick's ass every time.

5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i thnk theres still plenty that can be done with Michonne. she been quiet lately but im sure well get some more Michonne action. plus like she says in the comic all the Michonne can you take care of that roamer, Michonne you got that, etc gets old. giving her a break was a good idea.

id like to see Michonne become more of a mother figure to Carl. i kno Ricks wit Andrea but i dont think she cane fill that role. im predicting that when she does finally die, whenever that is, itll be to save Carl.

6. thekkun

thekkun New Member

Although the spoiler-y nature of what I'm about to say is debatable, I'll go ahead and embed much of my discussion in spoiler tags.

7. TheILLness

first of all, welcome. we need more comic discussion on here.

and while i slightly agree with your thoughts on Michonnes revenge, there is still season 4 for them to really make the Michonne-Gov feud have more weight, more meaning. i think the punishment did fit the crime. what he did to her in the comics was much worse and same goes for what she did to him. i think her being ultra suspicious of him right from the get go is a lil off. i mean the rape is what started the whole feud, so to have them go from that to Michonne just having a bad feeling about him is a kinda stupid

moving on to more recent stuff.... im really glad Michonne showed remorse for her advances towards Heath. i was worried that now they had settled down she was just gonna be a town whore. glad thats not the case

8. erinbananas

erinbananas Member

I really hate comic book Michonne. I can't quite put my finger on why, but I do.

9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

If in the show they keep doing her like they did recently, I'll love her more in the show than in the comic book (but I actually love Michonne in the comic book)

10. JckLodini

JckLodini Member

I think she has a crush on Rick, I did make a thread about this in predictions, but nobody reads that I've found out. I've noticed that she always seems to try to connect to Rick and is sort of protective over him and Carl. She's always there, and they relate sometimes too. I think that's why she jumps guys. Because She cant get Rick.

11. TechoTactical

TechoTactical Member

She seems like she might die, shes trying to get it on with almost anything that moves, almost like Carol did before she threw herself at a walker, maybe this will turn out the same way because Michonne is obviously alone like Carol is.

12. TheILLness

Michonne would never commit suicide unless it was a sacrifice to save someone in the group

13. TechoTactical

TechoTactical Member

This could well happen, I mean maybe it is part of a trick on Negan I am not sure tbh

14. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I think her recently explained desire to put up her sword is good, unexpected development for her. I don't think it indicates her death is coming, just adding depth to her character. I think she's awesome, and love the unique relationships she has with Rick and Carl. I could be wrong but I doubt they'll kill her so soon after Glen and Abraham.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree with this. I think its more likely that they are setting up a reluctant return to combat for Michonne. Not her death.

16. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

I still think Rick is going to die and Michonne will become an even bigger focus.

17. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I think Rick will die eventually, but not for a long while yet. I think they'll age Carl a bit before they kill Rick.

18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I wonder if the real falling out occurred between Rick and Ezekiel, not Rick and Michonne. Ezekiel was kind of falling apart near the end of All Out War there, having a lot of conflicted feeling regarding what was going on. Maybe he projected his guilt onto Rick, or maybe they had a disagreement over something totally unrelated later on, and Ezekiel broke ties between the communities, and Michonne took his side because she loved him. Perhaps that will be what happened between Rick and Michonne.

19. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Maybe Ezikiel's dead. I haven't thought about it but we know Dwight's alive, Maggie and Sophia. Michonne I don't see them killing. But it'd be hard to believe that even under the circumstances the communities were in, that they'd go years without any incident.

20. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The whole vibe is nothing major went down. If an incident occured I don't think it's the death of a major leader. Zeke had a lot of development too so I think he'll be kept around. At least I hope so.