Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who Did Negan Just Bludgeon? Our Theories

Discussion in 'walkingdeadforums.com News' started by News Admin, Apr 4, 2016.

1. News Admin

News Admin Administrator

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Please let it be Scott Gimple so we never have to sit through another pointless cliffhanger.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

My enthusiasm towards season 7

4. Vanessa J Price

Vanessa J Price New Member

hmm....

I think it was to Rick's right as Negan seemed to shrug that way saying about killing karl etc..

so that leaves Maggie, Abraham, Michon, Daryl, Rosita and Glen.

He also states his mother told him to always kill the strongest one. I agree with the article, in real life Rick would be the obvious choice but in TWD world...

Well we can rule out Rosita and Glen unless Negan cannot read people very well.

I am coming down on Maggie, she is the politician, the brains of the group and does have such inner strength. Plus it would tear the group apart as Glenn would feel Rick put her in that danger, despite the fact he was trying to get her to a doctor. Seeing a pregnant woman (and thank goodness, they spared us seeing ) beaten to death would be fitting to such a shocking scene.

But who knows? Daryl has shown he is a guy you would not want to turn your back on and Abraham did show great strength to volunteer.

5. Len Mulaski

Len Mulaski New Member

Forget someone?

I'm surprised even the OP didn't mention Aaron in the list. Granted, he's certainly forgettable to the point where most of the "In Memoriam" walkers have a bigger impact on the show, but my bet's on him. He's VERY safe to write out, and I think next season will be more about the impact of what happened/is yet to happen rather than who it is that was on the receiving end of Lucille's kisses ;)

6. Mike Walker

Mike Walker New Member

Steven OGG

I know every one is excited about the ENDING of the walking Dead but my favorite personality in the world was on that Last episode. Steven OGG. Steven acts kinda like my dad in alot of ways IRL. Besides that steven made one of the best games I had ever played and put something into that game that just made it amazing as hell. He played Trevor in Grandtheft auto 5. And what a hillarious fun ride that was. I didnt consider that a spoiler the games been out for years.

Steven thanks for the great times and it was Awsome to see you on TV. Me and my daughter who loved GTA and playing your character at the same time as hearing your voice and seeing your mustache both said at the same time. THATS TREVOR. And then i went on to tell her who you were as a voice actor and what not.

Please keep steven OGG on the show. The guy has that something extra.

Mike Walker

7. The_Comedian

The_Comedian New Member

Think about it......someone ratted the group out..

Outside of the obvious comic book conclusion of Glen (the original one to get their brains based in)....the clear cut choice is Eugene.....Think about it..

1.) he gave his goodbyes
    2.) he basically gave himself up
    3.) he gave away his bullet recipe.....so others can make the bullets.
    4.) Honestly, I think the only reason Negan trapped them like this is because 'someone' ratted the group out. Eugene was captured previously by the Survivors. I am willing to be he begged for his life and this came up it.
    5.) He has been acting all butch lately...whoever got hit (brains bashed out) took the hit and sat up.
    6.) and maybe most important....his character kinda sucks...

8. Olivia

Olivia Member

The producers of the show are sneaky. They may have done the whole Eugene goodbye scene to throw the fans off on the wrong trail. Eugene is gowning in character, I don't believe they would kill him as his character is starting to gain traction.

9. fighter 1976

fighter 1976 New Member

Who just got bludgeoned$

On Talking Dead the producers said that this death was going to take the show in a whole new direction. The only one who could get killed and completely change the show is Rick. I would hate to see him go. I don't know how the show would survive without him That would be a complete surprise. It would explain why the he in real life has been waking up with nightmares.....no more job.

10. fighter 1976

fighter 1976 New Member

lol

11. fighter 1976

fighter 1976 New Member

My money is on Rick. Horrible idea, yes. But it would be a mind blowing surprise!

12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

So they were gonna "cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father" between bat swings?

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Plus Negan specifically said it wouldn't be Rick.

14. Forestsflame

Forestsflame New Member

Alexandriam? Maybe not.

My theory is Dwight. The others are actually quite valuable to him. He needs each of them and he knows all have a purpose. I could go into all the aspects but it would make a long list. Dwight could have/should have killed Daryl twice, maybe three times. He chose not to. Dwight is a failure, a weak link in Negan's army.

From the blood on the cameras, it looked as if it spattered from someone standing. He would have toppled over Abraham and blood would have caught them.

I do not look for it to be Rick or Carl. He wants to break Rick, and if Carl dies he knows Rick will not care anymore. There are many reasons why I do not think it is any of the others, but it is a long story.

15. Puggles

Puggles Member

Interesting theory. I think it has to be one of Ricks group, not only would it be the lamest cliffhanger of all time but the lamest fake outs to boot. They cant sell out the comic that much. But I think your Dwight theory is interesting and totally possible. Especially after this season, you just might be right!

16. Kimberly

Kimberly New Member

Maggie

Before Maggie got sick she walked in to Enid messing around in the pantry. She told Maggie to eat pickles and relax. I think that Enid is a savior and has been on the inside looking for the right time. Like a sleeper cell. How else did the Saviors know that one of Ricks group was in need of a doctor...and knew in enough time to set up all those blockades to get to the doctor. It was a well thought out plan and Enid was key. The saviors probably have one of her family hostage to make her do what they want.

17. Willzombie

Willzombie New Member

Glenn will die

I agree that Glenn will have to die. Maggie's character will develop tremendously due to the death of Glenn. But Daryl is a wildcard in the series. He is the only character that doesn't have any impact in the comic at this point. So I believe that it would have to be Glenn.

18. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

:) Makes one wonder if they actually were watching and listening.

19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Except if we're going by that then Maggie has already grown more than anyone because she saw her mother, brother, father and sister all die already. And so have we.

20. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I can't even believe how many people are like 'omg it was Rick' what the heck open your god damn ears