Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Tara Story

Discussion in 'walkingdeadforums.com News' started by News Admin, Nov 30, 2016.

1. News Admin

News Admin Administrator

2. AdamPH1974

AdamPH1974 Member

How can a news admin hate spoilers? HAHAH!!

3. jeffd

jeffd New Member

Tara wouldnt survive

SWEAR 7:06 was just plain horrible. It made no sense and didnt add to anything other than maybe there are more people out there than you might think.

The Sand. No. That is not how heavy sand moves, even if there were motors under it slowly grinding. Not to mention that it makes no sense that is how the defenders of the bridge would stop the Walkers.

The mannerisms. Tara was horrible. Jumpy and twitchy like she thought she was being cool and hip. Cracking jokes while at least 10 guns were on her and trigger happy. This rings false, either these people (at least one of them) would be survivalist enough to just eliminate this threat (not hard, thats what the RULE said to do), or Tara would never have gotten this far in the world not being able to correctly assess a situation.

The sitdown. More lies and jokes. Not realistic. Kill her now. Tara in this situation would not behave this way. Lies are fine, but make them realistic.

Putting myself into Taras shoes would also require me to be able to look into these women's situation. Start with some truth. "I followed a girl here ONE TIME, I could not find this place again." Add options (to killing Tara), "If I were you, Id blindfold me and leave me in the middle of nowhere". Or "keep me chained up here until you can trust me". True Tara looks nothing like the Saviors, but she should at least look like a Survivor. In this episode where we give the real cast a week off, Tara didnt earn any more time alive.