Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Mandela effect

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by page, Jan 9, 2017.

1. page

page Well-Known Member

I'm trying to compile a list irl and on the internet of who is from a parallel universe or from a different time line and who is from this one. And further than that. The ones who think are from this universe/time line, if they really are from here or their memories have been fully assimilated and are in fact from the other universe/timeline and have no recollection of it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheHainted

TheHainted Member

I am from the Bearstein universe not this Bearstain one.....

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

There is a time warp phenomenon going on in my shower. Time slows down when I get into my nice hot shower, enough to make me late for work. I told NASA, but they said they only track the time warps that are strong enough to warp time by at least one year. Seems pretty arbitrary to me.

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I will admit, as someone who grew up with the Berenstain bear books, my mind was blown a year or two ago when i found out it was spelled like that all along, and not BerenstEIN. Wtf??? I have clearly crossed into another dimension.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL this happens to me every morning. Any other time, I am perfectly capable of taking a quick 5 minute shower. In the morning before work, i get in and get out and it's been 15 minutes.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

A similar thing here. If I get up on time, I end up late to work. If I get out of bed 5 minutes late I get to work early. It's a pity NASA is unresponsive to these things.

7. page

page Well-Known Member

I clearly remember the Beth character not existing in twd. All of a sudden I see threads about a Beth. I go back and rewatch the show and sure enough, this weird looking character that looks a cross between a ghost and a retarded elf has been inserted in the show! Mind blown!

8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Speaking of Beth, I think that my subconscious was downloaded into another body and I now exist in another parallel universe.

Why would I suspect this? Well, it turns out that I wouldn't have a damn clue at all. Except for the fact that I know I would have taken a sharp knife to both of my ears and killed myself when Bath sang on the show.

Yet here I am, alive and well, and discussing the fact that she sang songs.... horrible horrible songs. I am here and I am able to speak of such painful memories. The only thing that makes sense is that I did kill myself, but my memories, my essence, my soul- if you will, was downloaded into another version of myself in another timeline.

Tell me, how else could I have possibly survived Beth's singing voice? HOW?!?!?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Hannibal clearly says "HELLO CLARICE" !!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. page

page Well-Known Member

Omg! My thread is still here. I'm good

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. page

page Well-Known Member

You would not have! Brother, this shit is messed up. Hang in there. Maybe one day we'll go back to our own place as we were. A place of no Beth and plentiful gumdrops!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1