Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD Women = Lifetime Channel !!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by STRINGS, Dec 4, 2013.

1. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

WTF is happening to TWD women?? 1st coupla seasons they are all on Slut-O-Matic Mode, pulling their panties down faster than Jenna James on Ecstasy...now Carol and Lily do a 360 degree spin & are basically rejects from the Lifetime Channel blaming (and killing) men for their life's ills!

[​IMG]

#1 STRINGS, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I don't see any Problem with the women honestly.
    Lori slept with Shane because it had been 2 months through an apocalypse after Hearing her husband was dead. We also already knew they had Troubles in their marriage. the Moment Rick came back she went out of her way to ditch that broken nosed, ass faced Psycho (Shane fans can eat my asshole) and even went to the extent of trying to forgive him after he tried to rape her a room away from her son, to which he took as "she wants me".

Andrea slept with Shane because he was one of the few who didn't reject her. I heavily disagreed with this but if it had developed into something more i think even the fans who hated her would've been more interested in her as a character. She slept with the Governor because her saved her life and comforted her after Michonne ditched her ass for some trees and corpses.

Now Carol should have gone out and helped search for Sophia more but i think after Ed she was even more damaged and Sophia's death in a way helped her find her strength. We've all debated about the burning ****-Blocker Karen and redshirt David so there's no Need to expand another discussion onto that.

Maggie is probably the least victimized solely because her relationship lasted for years now despite the truth being that it started as boning a random stranger right after Meeting them.

Lilly should've just kept better Tabs on Megan. Though i think she had a right to shoot the Governor. He took everyone from the camp with her. Who's to say had they stayed by that river that the Group wouldn'T have killed that alker like they did in the first camp? Not to mention how coldly he offed her.

3. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Not really Carol's fault that Sophia ran away.

4. Brooklynn

Brooklynn Member

I agree that there is no problem with TWD women. The Andrea comment on the other hand is a big load of bull. Michonne saved her life, the Governor killed her.

5. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

TWD gets attacked far too often for it's female characters, I've never had a problem with any of them. Have they been flawed? Yes, but so is everyone.

6. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Andrea was also slowly dying in the Woods and The Governor picked her out of that, got her back to good health andwas nice to her. It' sad that he was a complete and utter sociopath behind it all. The Andrea / Governor Situation only worsened when she tried to run from Woodbury. In my opinion she should have left with Michonne earlier but Michonne gave absolutely no reasoning of evidence other than basically scowling and saying "you can't leave unless they make you!"

So no the Andrea comment was not bullshit. I am if anything one of the biggest Andrea / Michonne fans out there and after mine and @Jhn123's efforts her main character thread is the most commented character thread out there.

#6 TGO, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  7. STRINGS

Andrea pulled a 'Walter White' and if she had just kept her mouth shut, instead of 'lawyering up' & making such a big deal about every little thing , Woodbury would still be around. :Grin:

[​IMG]

8. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

Men with women issues have a tendency to blame women for having men issues. Go figure!

9. STRINGS

:Grin: 'Chick Logic'...it's so endearing to all[​IMG]

10. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

11. STRINGS

12. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Typical.

13. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

14. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

I love all the women on this show. They are flawed, real, beautiful, conflicted and strong. I honestly can't understand sometimes why people are so harsh on them, like they should all be some type of goddess with a gun, always doing the right thing and so on. We're talking here about typical women trying to do their best to survive the apocalypse. Of course they are going to make mistakes! They can't be spot on right from the beginning and never show any flaws. What would be the point to follow those type of women? I want to see them progress, evolve and learn through all this mess. After all, this is what the show is all about.

#14 TWDlover92, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  15. STRINGS

flawed & conflicted yes! The other 3...not so much!!

(see 'Andrea shoots Daryl' or 'Andrea dumps Michonne for D', and/or 'Andrea doesn't own a pair of flip-flops...it's what she does')

Only mistake they possibly can make is overcharging! Or burning the gravy...

Andrea had more flaws than a Picasso painting & made about as much sense...

To indulge me my fantasies!! After hearing the trials & tribulations of the local barflies: their kids, their ex, their this & their that...I'd at least prefer my TV women not to be as useless and F'D up.

If that involves them learning to make a good pancake, I'm all in...

16. 123

123 Member

17. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I like this thread

18. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

LOL You never fail to make me laugh♫♫♫
    Also, i think the only woman in TWD tv series who is not categorized(yet) as a negative character is the lovely Beth Greene, played by the lovely Emily Kinney♪~♪
    Both the character and actress is a sweetheart♥♥♥

19. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

This thread is amazing.