Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[706] Criticisms and Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by westwingnut, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :) That's okay--we all have our ways of expressing ourselves.

Yes, I found Joe and the Claimers to be very frightening--once they revealed themselves to be predators who weren't above raping Carl and Michonne, while forcing Rick to watch and then threatening to kill him afterwards. Thankfully, they never got to do any of that, but just hearing Joe talk about it like it was totally okay to do all those things--it made me skin crawl.

Terminus was definitely insane. It's sad that they went to the other extreme. I wished they had an episode (not just a flashback) showing exactly what happened--or even how they defeated the group and then put the leader in the boxcar. I agree with you that Negan can be reasoned because he wants you to work for him--so he would rather you be alive. Terminus was like "join us or we'll carve you up." Sick!

The Tara episode did feel rushed. I'm going to rewatch it a second time to see if I feel differently about it. I may like the characters better the second time around. Cindy could be someone who joins Alexander...I can see that happening. I don't think it's the last we've seen of this group since they had an armory which would be really helpful...especially in all out war.

Absolutely! Rick and our group are the heroes of TWD, they fight to survive while still trying to maintain who they are. I would never want to be in their situation. Like you said, very taxing on one's psyche to go through everything they have, and yet they are so strong and resilient. I think I'd do like Dr. Jenner and opt out.

2. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Izombie is pretty good if you have netflix. Kinda off the wall, but some episodes made sense.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I just finished izombie and I enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next season.

4. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

I thought it was great, next season should be good!

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yes! Im really happy Daryl showed up and managed to delay them a bit longer.

Oh yeah! Insane people! Negan might be a bad guy but he got somewhere a mindset of leading not killing all.

Im sure we see more of them! And Tara had a bit of bounding there so!

Me to, I think I could not handle it for long, or die from either raiders or the damn walkers. Hopefully one would end up in Ricks gang :p But not likely for me, in the Nordic region! Haha. Speaking of your name! Shane would been such a good right hand man for Rick now, to bad he had to go crazy over Carl and Lori. Merle would be useful too, to bad he hadto go even more crazy too :(

6. Poppy

Poppy Member

That's funny. I hadn't realized that she lost ANY weight. I guess I wasn't paying attention, but on the other hand, I thought that both Maggie, and Rosita lost weight. That had me thinking... this far into the ZA, how can Tara still be so "thick" when others are dropping weight.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

So I watched again and this episode was just silly after all!

The whole thing with the girls taking Tara out to kill her but then she gets away and runs and slips and falls and then gets caught and then saved and then she runs again from the girls trying to kill her who know where she is headed but somehow can not get there in time to get her although they were not really impeded in any way at all from what we see later.

How do Tara & Cindy have time to talk and then get Tara through the Walkers before the other girls get there?
    They don't but they did anyway.

WTF,how can any of this make sense?

Evidently this episode was written by someone who is not a staff writer for the show yet they were able to catch the true essence if retardation that just must come naturally to the writers when they need us to see things that do not work together at all.

Loved the episode!

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'm re-posting this because it's just so damn entertaining.

And also to point that Kevin had another thread deleted.

9. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Um...ok. Thanks? lol. Why care if post is no longer here? Stalk much?

10. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Well that's easy. Tara eats alot. lol, She found a McDonald

11. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Stalking? Please.

By the way, that new carpet you put in your living room looks like shit.

12. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

I thought so too. I'll take it up. It's "Beneath me." lol

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]