Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[714] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 714 - The Other Side' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

This episode made me make more posts, thereby increasing my loserocity.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm Switzerland, I'm neutral.

4. GlennsCrazyEye

If this episode doesn't feature the rhcp song of the same name I riot.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Jesus.....I want all sides of Jesus!!

But I am not going to riot if I do not get my way....I am far too lazy for that type of committment

6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I want The Doors.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The grass looked greener over there, from here. And it wasn't.

8. TC93

TC93 Member

Here is my complaint/rant about the overall show.

The logic used by the characters in this show is so stupid at times. They have had so many chances now to kill Negan, yet don't do it. Even the Carl episode, Carl goes on his shooting spree, then STOPS shooting soon as Negan appears.

There are also many other chances they had. The latest stupid move was by Eugene, who had the chance to provide the poison to kill Negan, which probably would have been the safest method to use. But no, he refuses that.

How many people have to keep dying because Ricks group refuses to kill Negan.

Then of course there is the stupidity of the fact they could all just get in vehicles and leave the State.

Now we have the lady who is going to rat out the girl who saved her life, by telling Rick their location after she promised not to.

Personally I don't care who dies in Ricks group anymore. None of them are "good guys" now, except maybe Morgan.

9. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Too much Gregory.

10. Memphistiger50

I agree! Plus they all try and do it on there own. No one listens. When Carl tried it it lead negan to going to Alexandria and getting people killed. Rosita got Olivia killed. And no one cares! Or mentions it! And do they learn? No they just keep trying to do it on there own!! And what would happen if say Rosita had Killeen negan? They would have killed them all! They wouldn't have just killed her. They act like by killing negan it would just be over and the saviors wouldn't do a thing. They just act so stupid it I should pissing me off. And no one ever calls them out for doing stupid stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

Where did the Praise thread go?? :confused:

Anyway, I'll just quote what I wrote in the Rate it thread:

I think this might be my new favorite episode. Great writing, great acting, great camera work. I almost peed my pants from tension and anticipation. ;)

Maggie and Daryl had that important talk at last. The same goes for Sasha and Rosita (anyone else think they would make the sexiest couple on the show? :)).

We finally see things falling into place. Sasha, Rosita and Eugene now in the complex, the doctor as well. I can't wait to see how the story plays out! (I would hate to see Sasha die, she is currently my favorite female character.) Next week, the Kingdom will probably approach Alexandria for a deal to team up, so I guess I will have to wait for another week to learn who it is that Rosita spotted at the end of this week's episode.

Gregory is obviously up to something. Whether it will be betrayal or rather the opposite (which would be a huge surprising twist) remains to be seen.

Jesus is gay, yay! :D There goes my hope for him and Maggie, but at least he would make a nice match for Aaron, I can't stand that whiner Eric (whom I see as a redshirt).

P.S. Eugene is not a traitor! I firmly believe he is plotting his own execution of Negan, and now Sasha and Rosita are getting in the way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. batongal

batongal Active Member

Was glad to hear Rosita's backstory but come on now seriously? She's learned everything from several boyfriends in a matter of what 22 months? not buying. Would be more believable if she was ex military.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

NOT ENOUGH GREGORY!

14. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I liked this episode. (Sorry to those who only like the ones filled with kills and gore.) My only complaint (and I do have one) actually has nothing to do with the episode itself. Instead, it has to do with mainstream media ruining what could be a good "what's going to happen next" setup.

As probably everyone knows (spoiler alert ahead if you don't), Sonequa Martin-Green has signed on to do a new series this year (a Star Trek revival...hoping it's good!). So her fate by the end of this season is pretty much sealed. If only we wouldn't learn of these things before the end of a season that the actor is currently involved in...had I not known this, I would probably have been hoping that Sasha would somehow survive her suicide mission.

Ah well.

Oh, and I'm so happy that Eugene still has his grembly gunk!! (P.S. I don't believe that Eugene is a traitor...I do think he's still scared shyteless, but I also believe he will somehow be an integral factor in bringing down Negan, or at least, Negan's little nest.)

• Like Like x 1