Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[716] Rate the Rest of your life!!

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 2, 2017.

?

Rate it or surrender your underpants.

1. 10

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Fresh start for the rest of its life.

25 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. 8

9 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. 7

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. I bet this doesn't live long.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  9. 2

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

hmmm, watched it yesterday, it was.....ok.
    What i liked the build up to Sasha's enforced suicide, she had run out of options. What let it down was the flashbacks with Abraham, it just slowed the pace down and made it obvious that this was her swan song.
    I enjoyed Rick being defiant in the face of Negan knowing that he was going to get beaten to death. It was however let down by a last minute intervention by the CGI tiger. Far too predictable.
    The garbage pail kids, didn't see the switcheroo coming.
    One major complaint, did someone forget that this show is about zombies. We had one in the episode, Sasha. Proof that the story has moved from what it was originally about. How i miss great characters like Merle and Shane.
    Overall season 7 could have benefitted from being chopped into 8 episodes as for every good episode there's been a few duds. Also can we please stop with all the emotive music. Let the actors deliver the lines without the melodramatic mood music.

2. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Since the majority of the season has been a bit 'meh...must try harder' it was a satisfying final, with some good surprises.

8/10.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Having watched it twice now, I liked it more the second time...
    I liked...the garbage double cross, Sasha's scenes both in the coffin and when she came out, Eugene and Dwight's roles, Negan (not always a great fan as he is inconsistent but thought he was excellent in this episode), Morgan stepping up.
    However, I think the flashbacks with Abraham were a bit confusing and would have been better in a single, shorter slot.
    Thought some of the fight scenes were a bit unrealistic...Hardly any of the good guys died - despite so many guns pointing at them. Not even Eric when he was stood up high at the end. Sasha dying in the coffin seemed so obvious to me and I think that was well done - but we knew her time was up. Maybe Michonne could have been unexpectedly killed off - or even Carl? The tiger leaping out to attack one of the Saviours at just the right moment as Negan swung the bat was very far fetched. How did it know who to attack - and why?
    I've always liked the unexpected deaths most e.g. Tyreese, Noah, Lori.
    Overall, 8 out of 10 for me.
    Am still a huge fan and can't wait for the new season!!:D

4. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

I`m a little late but I gave it a 10. Great season finale..

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

7.335436463663463466/10