Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[907] Writer & Director

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Dnae, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Episode 907 - Stradivarius
    Carol seeks out an old friend living alone in a wilderness teeming with walkers; survivors make the perilous trek to a new home.

Director: Michael Cudlitz
    It appears, per IMDB, that this episode will be his first outing as a director. \

Writer: Vivian Tse
    Vivian Tse has worked as Executive Story Editor on several episodes of TWD. This will be her first episode to be credited as Writer. She has written for TV series The Crossing and Knightfall

• Like Like x 1
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Interesting. I saw him (Cudlitz) last night. Okay, not in person...... But the TV was on in the background and the show "The Kids are Alright" came on. I looked up and there he was! He looked very different. So much so that my wife, who's a wiz at Hollywood actors/actresses/roles/news/trivia didn't notice it or even believe it for a little while.

[​IMG]

(Please forgive me for derailing the intent of your thread Dnae! ;))

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Pffft....whatevs! I am 1/3 of the Derailing of Threads trio. We (me, @Jen7 and @PepperAnn ) are the queens of derailment LMAO

I knew he had a new sitcom but I have not watched it.

• Funny Funny x 3