Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea has Committed MORTAL Sin

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by EvoQ, Nov 14, 2012.

1. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

Andrea has done some very, very stupid and childish things these last 2 seasons, and allot also on this season 3. Some of you can't get WHY Andrea thinks it's OK to stay in Woodbury.........Listen people Woodbury is a Fantasy plain and simple............think back EVERY single group that Rick's group and Andrea included have come in contact with; have turned out to be Evil and wanting to either kill them all, or take their stuff from them............Every single group of more than just a couple of people they come in contact out of the blue are plain Evil and out for Only themselves. The only people that Rick's group have encountered that are good people were people they sought out, as in Herschels group, even Herswchel was bit nutty in keeping those Walkers in his barn........Now we see Woodbury, all idyllic with frozen Ice for chilled drinks. So all the Good People ( Rick, Andrea, Lori, Herschel, TDawg, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Beth, Otis, etc....) know NOT to trust anyone.......ESPECIALLY a large GROUP of people. Woodbury has been builtup by Evil people, that is the only way a large group like this could ever come together. That is the mindset of the Post ZA World and what this show is all about. Human beings have reverted back to their Animalistic Instincts to be able to Survive, they have had to................ In that Human Animalistic instinct; most Humans/People go way too far and turn into Bad/Evil people only intent on self preservation at all costs. .....Damned be any sort of Civilized get togethers with any people. If a group does come together they revert to Bad behavior. Which is evident even in Rick's Group..Remember when They Rick's group Tortured Randall, and who was leading the charge to Torture him...Andrea was the biggest mouth in torturing and killing him. Humans have had to revert back to their prehistory days. Where the survival of the fittest prevailed. But that mindset is both good and bad. With anything in this life, everything has a good and a bad side to it. It s HOW we use this knowledge, this behavior for good, to survive, to prosper. But we can't loose our Identity. All the Woodbury people have Lost their Identity, they follow, they don't think for themselves, they just do as they are told. Every bad Society in history has had this type behavior, of following an Evil Tyrant because they do not want to care for themselves, when it is way easier to just follow a madman. Just so it isn't me, that is why the Woodbury people go along with the Aerena. It;s not them out there so what they say. This is a crazy world so let's share in the craziness.....

I appreciate Andrea's character, she provides the balance between Michonne and Andrea..good/bad..

I say this because of what is to come of Andrea. Andrea has already committed the WORST sin that she could do. Andrea TOLD Merle about the other Group, yes Rick's Group.... And with Andrea telling Merle about Daryl and Rick and the rest of the good guy's group; She has set into motion a HUGE Conflict. Now the Guvnor and his evil henchmen will at some point attack Rick and the good guys. And ANDREA made that happen !!!!.....When she STUPIDLY told Merle about Daryl and the rest of the group, where they were last seen etc. Andrea knew about Merle, everything Andrea knew about Merle from the past was that Merle was a Huge Racist, Merle is CRAZY, his actions from what Andrea has witnessed in her past with him has shown that Merle is an Evil, Mean person. Merle is an Animal and Andrea knew this.....But what did Andrea do?????.....Without thinking about the consequences..She Stupidly Told Merle where Daryl and Rick's group were....What an Idiotic move... all because she wanted to get in with the Guvnor, to fit into her new surroundings. Andrea NEEDS to be cared for, all along the way someone has carried Andrea...and now Andrea knows she has to fit in there at Woodbury so go ahead and tell the Psychopath Merle about where the good guys are so he can go and Squash them with the dozen or so evil Guvnor's soldiers of bad guys they have in Woodbury....

Mark my words in this next Episode..Andrea Jumps that Fence to SHOW -OFF to the Guvnor and to Merle and the rest of the Woodbury townspeople. Andrea thinks she is billybadass, so she goes and jumps that fence and kills a bunch of Walkers to show off. To fit in, to Impress the Guvnor. Oh Boy that's some very smart thinking...lol....I'll bet that is what will happen next week...anyone care to bet ???

2. Pallycoo

Pallycoo Member

everyone has always had all this Lori-hate but imo Andrea is far worse. I cant count how many times I've wanted to jump through the tv and slap a bitch lol. most of the time I really cant stand her.

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I just think it's funny she was all about killing Randall and yet she is at the same position Randall was as an outsider, but I guess it doesn't really matter for her because she knows she's gonna taste the Governor's D.

Go Andrea, use your girl power!

4. Pallycoo

Pallycoo Member

Comic Andrea was so much better than tv Andrea.

5. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Andreas character enjoying the safety of Woodbury and perhaps thinking of making a home there is understandable and believable. A year into the ZA, many months on the road, sick and exposed to the elements, probably given up on the groups existence. Up to the point of the gladiatorial event, there wasn't a lot to be skeptical about. One needs to weigh all their options.

6. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

I have to admit - I'm not Andrea's biggest fan.. in fact I'm not a fan at all. But....We have to stop commenting as if the characters in the show are seeing what WE, as the viewers are seeing.

WE know the Guv is bad - Andrea... although now she know's he's not completely right in the head still saw this opportunity as a new beginning - food, water, people, homes, SAFETY. To her... she is SAFE in woodbury - outside of those gates she knows it will be like that past year - running, lack of food, sleeping in fear. If I was in her position I would probably want to stay in Woodybury too... Obviously, if I knew as a person what I know as a viewer of the show then hell no, of course not. But she doesn't even know if Rick and gang are still alive... I mean they went off and left her pretty much...

And Merle, even most of us as viewers have seen a 'change' in him this season, maybe it's all an act but Andrea doesn't know that. You're right - she want's to be looked after and these people are showing her the attention she's always pined for from the old group.

She'll learn her lesson of course...

#6 Axel, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm thinking that if she survives Woodbury, and I think that she will, she will become the more hardened Andrea that we know from the comic. I personally don't hate TV Andrea, but she is pretty dense at times. Like I said, i'm thinking the events in Woodbury will teach her how the world really is now and her mindset will change quickly.

8. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

Why is Otis included in here? R.I.P. Big Guy...watch over us

9. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

To me, season 3 Andrea is plain naive, but it doesn't even come close to whom she was in season 2 though. So... there was an improvement there for me.

I am not even going to list why I simply do not like tv Andrea. Let's just put this way: I would like to ask Kirkman what he feels about Andrea being - BY FAR - the most unpopular main cast in the tv series and how much different she is from the comics.

10. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

The sooner she acts like her comic book version the happier i'll be... cause Andrea is my favorite character in the comic.

11. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

TV Andrea.....there are no words.:hatchet:

12. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

With Lori gone, where to channel all that hate? The next gal with her legs in the air.

Ooops wait, no one's hating on Maggie! Why is that? Is it cause she's more deserving?

*12*

13. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

Because Maggie is in love. Andrea on the other hand is attracted to anything with a gun and a dick.

14. rabscuttle1

I've disliked Andrea from the very begining. Comic Andrea is in my top five favorite characters. But the show has changed her so much from the character I like that I can't stand her on the show. Being a slut doesn't factor into it for me.

15. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Too long; didn't read.

16. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Any man-whore characters in TWD that you can think of?

17. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

To be fair The Governor hasn't pulled his gun or his blade yet in front of her yet. Andrea seems to get in heat when she see's the man she is interested pull it out and use it.

18. rabscuttle1

Shane was one, and I'm pretty sure the Gov is one. Tyreese is kind of one but they haven't brought him into the show yet.

19. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Agreed. Attributing her choices to dispositional causes w/o considering the situational forces at hand, the judgement from some haters is partially accurate at best. Audiences get exposed to a "broader reality" while characters maneuver in the dark. The gesture of inclusion here is a flattering bait - we're looking in, enlightened and in the know. Unlike the character herself.

Television. The sneaky bastard!

20. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

...Shane:zombies_confused: