Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Arat is a pretty good shot...

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Mr Bag, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Right? You'd think all the time they spend guarding their bridges that these trolls would have plenty of time to brainstorm more creative insults. But nope. Always the same disappointment.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA! Late to the party again. I responded to his original shitty ass ignorant comment a minute ago and didn't realize it was an ongoing and current party!

Hey at least I made it during and not after!

[​IMG]

3. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

See what happens when I get busy.......I miss everything.

[​IMG]

4. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

This is easy to answer so allow me. We dont "find" the time. We MAKE the time, because unfortunately, there is no shortage of asshat idiots who make stupid comments when they most likely live in a glass house. Seriously, what did you expect? Hypocrite. If this is such a "shitty forum", then why be here? To purposely rile people up to give substance to your pathetic, lonely existance? Because, and read this slowly so you get it, in this day AND age, making fun of ANYONE's body is not cool and it centers you out as a gigantic moron. Wake up and smell the millenium, unless of course you are perfect (NOT)!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Work it Olivia!!! A size 3? Nope. Beautiful? Yep.

[​IMG]

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No!

Just kidding. Jen might be "Just kidding", but I'm serious! Tell us how much you weigh right now, Just kidding.... I mean... Not just kidding. I'm being serious, Just Kidding. Damnit! No. Wait. What's going on?

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I'm retired. I rake the leaves, feed the cats, dye my hair pink, visit with the neighbors, and still have plenty of time to post. La la la la la

So what's your favorite tv show?

8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree with you more, Just kidding. But seriously...

It's completely insane that people like @Jen7 or @westwingnut could find the time in a day to post almost 8000 times! That's like.... almost around 5-1/2 posts a minute, every single minute, ALL DAY LONG! What a couple of LOSERS!

And that Neuroprimordial-whatever his name is. 26,000+ posts!!! IN ONE DAY?!?!?! That's like 18 posts a minute! How does he even do it??? He must be a robot or something. Heh, a LOSER robot. What about @PepperAnn 15,000+ posts in ONE SINGLE DAY!?!?!? And with the way she drones on and on- that would be equal to 87,000 posts from one of the regular losers here.

You really nailed it with that observation, Just Kidding. With only 169 posts per day, you're definitely keeping it low key. I can't wait to read the next 169 posts you make tomorrow. Keep up the good work, Just Kidding.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

While I agree that J K is being a butthurt little dickbite about the backlash he's getting for making the joke, as a fat person myself I have to say that fat jokes, just like jokes about dead babies, the holocaust, ISIS, 9/11, and generally speaking all sorts of horrible things

You creep! Are you stalking me? And it's not pink. It's magenta.

But seriously. Every time someone calls me fat, I get really sad and depressed and I cut myself
    !

I can't vouch for anyone else's methods, but I do it by not having a life.

#69 HondaS2kXD, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Wow! Almost 13k posts... in ONE DAY!

That's some fast typing, hard work, and dedication. I tip my cap to you sir.

11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

We love you too!! I was the 5th person to Like your post- which as you already know, made your post Green line. You're welcome.

Speaking of which, how come no one Red Lines a shitty post anymore? We need to start doing THAT again. (Whispers) it seems to me like we have a golden opportunity to do this and its standing right in front of us.... Just sayin.

12. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I want to shout it from the roof tops...

I LOVE JAMA!!!

13. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Maybe the ones who could shoot survived (atleast helped), and the ones who cant shoot (as in unaccurate) are dead... just a thought. Natural selection, of the 9mm, 45acp and .357 magnum variety.

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

How many of your profiles have been deleted so far?

15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm not easily offended either, and i've laughed at some pretty bad jokes...but i just think anonymously calling someone fat on the internet in a derogatory way is a low blow. At first i felt bad for making such a big deal over it since J K has been on the forum since 2013 and i'm sure we've all made inappropriate comments, but then he spiraled into a downward hate spiral and it was hard to feel bad after that.

16. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

And here I am in love with Arat cause SHE IS HOT. MMMMM GIMME.

17. RU3evil

RU3evil Member

Man. this thread took a little turn off topic. Jeez.

I just rewatched the scene. It didn't seem that horrible to me. Not very realistic. But she did sweep around and decisively stop and aim for a partial second.I've known a couple people that could pull that shot off on a high percentage. Elmer Keith used to practice shooting buckets at 200 yards with a pistol. That would make a head shot at 20 a gimme shot. I wrote it off to her being in her position for a reason. A friend of mine got to where he was buying a 12 year old girl sodas/snacks whenever she wanted one because he got tired of being outshot by her for the soda/snack. In his defense she did put herself through college with her skill.

I have come to accept that most of them are just incomprehensibly good with pistols. (sarc alert) I have to say I really don't like her acting. Her body language is like a kid. Could be the directors too though.

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Little did we know, she was actually aiming for Tobin :zombies_lol:

I just rewatched the scene too because i haven't had a chance to rewatch the episode so i keep pulling up clips that i want to see again. It's pretty intense just before olivia is shot. The way Negan is like "YOU SHOT LUCILLE!" and Rosita says "She got in the way." is just brilliant. Rosita's voice was right on with someone who has adrenaline and anger shooting through her.

[video=youtube;Pva9yHToQGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pva9yHToQGg[/video]

19. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Evidently 1 too few.

20. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I imagine this is actually somewhat true or at least it would make some realistic sense.
    You would have to get better as every shot could count unlike anything I have ever shot at at all.......thankfully.